Epic Perfect World

Ares NPC

Offline Q_Q

wtf is this 1min npc spwn. when everyone fking doing that damn event ppl lagg or dc making the npc for just 1 min is so fking stupid. i have done the boss 5 times and still could not get to npc in time bc of the amount of ppl inside this instance. call it rage thread QQ thread idgaf. just fix the damn thing and stop wasting ppl time doing over and over.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
You really need to chill. If you want something fixed least you can do is ask. Ima laugh if GM's ignore this, just because of the way you asked. While I agree with you, you needa take a chill pill.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
wtf is this 1min npc spwn. when everyone fking doing that damn event ppl lagg or dc making the npc for just 1 min is so fking stupid. i have done the boss 5 times and still could not get to npc in time bc of the amount of ppl inside this instance. call it rage thread QQ thread idgaf. just fix the damn thing and stop wasting ppl time doing over and over.
Slow down son, take your mood pills and then we can talk.

First of all, is not server nor EPW staff problem, is YOUR problem since you are not lagging because of the server, you are laggy because your computer is not capable to handle the amout of people inside there.

If you want an advice then, please do Ares event in like 2 hours, you wont see many people in there since is when more guilds have TW.

Now stop blaming others for your own problems.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Slow down son, take your mood pills and then we can talk.

First of all, is not server nor EPW staff problem, is YOUR problem since you are not lagging because of the server, you are laggy because your computer is not capable to handle the amout of people inside there.

If you want an advice then, please do Ares event in like 2 hours, you wont see many people in there since is when more guilds have TW.

Now stop blaming others for your own problems.
And this way you gonna waste 30mins+ of ur life trying to kill Ares since after 2-3h there are barely 30 ppl there to kill it  :rolleyes:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
And this way you gonna waste 30mins+ of ur life trying to kill Ares since after 2-3h there are barely 30 ppl there to kill it  :rolleyes:
So? Rather to waste 30 mins and accomplish you mission by killing Ares than wasting 30 mins doing 5 runs and still not getting the kill..

GF though :normal-1:

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
I did not understand anything.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I did not understand anything.
are you farming posts?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
are you farming posts?
LOL! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Aww, you mean all the afkers now have to pay attention instead of just screwing over everyone else?