Epic Perfect World

WTS CUSTOM DESIGN FILES ONLY FOR EA

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
https://imgur.com/a/vUP8bOo pm me.

( I already sold the bow to lui igot files only) 
Last Edit: Nov 06, 2019, 03:30 pm by BenTulfo

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
Then he owns the design not you anymore, gm wont allow to apply without his permission
.l.

Offline Mugwump

Ow ok ok so icant sell the files if i sell the bow?  

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
yea, once u sell it and u no longer hv it in ur inventory the design belongs to the current holder. 

.l.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
ehh IF the custom weapon were a dragon weapon, then he technically only sold the custom weapon... not the files. IF he allowed him access to the files for the design on a weapon that is bound to his account, then he does own the files, but no longer has a say in whether anyone else can use them or not.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Rich people problems

Offline $agar

• Oppai Lover ( . ) ( . )
  • if you love me i love you too if you hate me i love you more :* :* :*
  • Characters: sagar
  • Faction: Passion

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It depends on the contract.
if the contract was 'selling the weapon with the design files' then you no longer have the right to do so. otherwise you free to do what you want.

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
if the contract was 'selling the weapon with the design files' then you no longer have the right to do so. otherwise you free to do what you want.

If it was a tradeable weapon that you sold, then you don't own the model anymore. If you only sold the model of it, and the weapon itself is still in your inventory, then you still own the model. This rule doesn't apply if you acquired permission to use someone else's current weapon's model.

Read the guide
.l.

Offline Mugwump

Isell custom only not the files. So ican sell the custom files to anyone? 

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs
Bump for this cute guy. 😂

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
If it was a tradeable weapon that you sold, then you don't own the model anymore. If you only sold the model of it, and the weapon itself is still in your inventory, then you still own the model. This rule doesn't apply if you acquired permission to use someone else's current weapon's model.

Read the guide
That applies to existing weapons in the game, not files. If you sell existing weapon and you don't have files then you don't own that model anymore. If you only sell model, and weapon is still in your inventory, then you can keep selling model.

If you have files and originally own them, or you bought ownership for files, then you can keep selling files

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
Thx for clarification burdette, apology luigi for misunderstanding
.l.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
That applies to existing weapons in the game, not files. If you sell existing weapon and you don't have files then you don't own that model anymore. If you only sell model, and weapon is still in your inventory, then you can keep selling model.

If you have files and originally own them, or you bought ownership for files, then you can keep selling files
is essentially what i had previously said.  :normal-19:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Mugwump

Thankyou sir