Epic Perfect World

REMOVE SAFEZONE ON ARCH BOSSES!

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Well it's hard to decide if it should be PvE or PvP... But in the end I think it's better to keep it PvE with safezones.
Removing safezones would indeed create some PK, but I don't think it would be significant enough to justify making it nearly impossible for the average player, and that PK would most of the time probably just be dominated by whichever side happens to have more online at that time (Akatsuki, asylum, Slayers)
I'll make it so the Card drop comes from quest instead, then there's no point spam killing the boss with alt, and quest can be done once per account daily.
so we are all getting a card from quest? daily? or? i didn't get it lol
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
so we are all getting a card from quest? daily? or? i didn't get it lol
No, the quest has a chance to give you a card. Similar to how Forest Ruins has a chance of giving Atk Level 1 and Def Level 1 shards

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
No, the quest has a chance to give you a card. Similar to how Forest Ruins has a chance of giving Atk Level 1 and Def Level 1 shards
aite, u must consider on making it a 35% chance or more, since it gonna be only once per acc, since lets remember this quest gives 60 pve if u kill all bosses, so u'r reducing the amount of pe that ppl was getting from it with alts, compesation would be high % to get cards...

♥ Dev

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
feels bad 4 the card nerdss

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
aite, u must consider on making it a 35% chance or more, since it gonna be only once per acc, since lets remember this quest gives 60 pve if u kill all bosses, so u'r reducing the amount of pe that ppl was getting from it with alts, compesation would be high % to get cards...
Not supposed to get more than 60 PE per day from it

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
Not supposed to get more than 60 PE per day from it
i was getting 180
:pepehands:
well w.e would be good to know the chance % u'll give to cards once u apply the changes :D
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2019, 02:58 pm by 🦋

♥ Dev

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
i was getting 180
:pepehands:
well w.e would be good to know the chance u'll give to cards once u apply the changes :D
240 here hahahah

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
now so ppl who only has 1 acc with 8 chars are only getting it once per day hence u restricting the amount of st/pe we were getting from alts per day, not to mention ppl already paid a decent amounts of ecs for those x3 cards each, now u making it with a % drop rate which is kinda unfair for those who paid , PvP already dead af nowadays.. why u gotta make all events PVE..   :normal-12:
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
now so ppl who only has 1 acc with 8 chars are only getting it once per day hence u restricting the amount of st/pe we were getting from alts per day, not to mention ppl already paid a decent amounts of ecs for those x3 cards each, now u making it with a % drop rate which is kinda unfair for those who paid , PvP already dead af nowadays.. why u gotta make all events PVE..   :normal-12:
Did the math, amount of cards acquired within 2 hours will be around the same.

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Did the math, amount of cards acquired within 2 hours will be around the same.
Do that master of Balance tittle will need it for xmass patch?

Online 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
yea, the balance title still need on xmas patch or you cant do the quests
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Im assuming it will be the same as last year and be a requirement.

Online 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
100x run FR done in 2019year, and i dont get 1atk or 1 def shards.
wtf? :D
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy

Offline pabebe

can you please banned this sin's atleast 2-3 days or a week or until you patch this boss? coz for real! we are wasting our time to get that aggro from that boss on south!