Epic Perfect World

REMOVE SAFEZONE ON ARCH BOSSES!

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
All my veno friends have rune pet already and I don't it makes me sad and depressed
All ur veno friends are noobs
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
Increase the drop rate of the card and put bosses that drop the card in PvP area and make the bosses in a PvE area not drop cards. Don't make an entire quest inaccessible because these cringebags wanna have ego mass pvp
this is a good idea +++++

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
That's not a bad idea actually, indeed all other events (Zombie Hunt, House of Horrors, Haunted Island) are PvE, so having one around PvP wouldn't be bad. Maybe I will try it. Just wondering if one faction dominating would be a problem, but it's 2 hours so it should be fine..
hurry up please these guys camping Rune me and other 2-3 parties cant get it because of this one guy with his 100000000 sins

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
hurry up please these guys camping Rune me and other 2-3 parties cant get it because of this one guy with his 100000000 sins
+++ Never expected worse as this, gash these campers.

Offline pabebe

NOTICE US! AND PLS LOG ON NOW SO YOU CAN CHECK IT ON YOUR SELF!

Offline hihihihihi

• Old Player
  • 𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Faction: ησσт
+1 This is Getting Annoying to see all thoses sins just farming Boss....

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
imagine making it safezone and denying us nice pvp 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Well it's hard to decide if it should be PvE or PvP... But in the end I think it's better to keep it PvE with safezones.
Removing safezones would indeed create some PK, but I don't think it would be significant enough to justify making it nearly impossible for the average player, and that PK would most of the time probably just be dominated by whichever side happens to have more online at that time (Akatsuki, asylum, Slayers)
I'll make it so the Card drop comes from quest instead, then there's no point spam killing the boss with alt, and quest can be done once per account daily.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Good solution meng

Offline hihihihihi

• Old Player
  • 𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Faction: ησσт
Well it's hard to decide if it should be PvE or PvP... But in the end I think it's better to keep it PvE with safezones.
Removing safezones would indeed create some PK, but I don't think it would be significant enough to justify making it nearly impossible for the average player, and that PK would most of the time probably just be dominated by whichever side happens to have more online at that time (Akatsuki, asylum, Slayers)
I'll make it so the Card drop comes from quest instead, then there's no point spam killing the boss with alt, and quest can be done once per account daily.
Thanks.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
good choise
Lol i fak you

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
This is a good solution, ty Jaan.  :-*

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
and when make?
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Previse

• Beginner
try to make it like Ares in PVE also, and increase the hp of bosses but retain the drop rate... is it possible for the drop to be looted randomly?? which may not be the one who managed to kill the boss??  i think this will be better for all PVE and PVP players...

• - . -
RIP to those who bought 0-0