Epic Perfect World

REMOVE SAFEZONE ON ARCH BOSSES!

Offline pabebe

CAN YOU REMOVE SAFEZONE ON ARCH BOSSES!! DUDE HOW CAN YOU FINISH THAT QUEST IF 1SQUAD FULL OF SIN/DB IS CAMPING ONE BOSS TO GET THAT FREAKING CARDS?!!!!! 

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
CAN YOU REMOVE SAFEZONE ON ARCH BOSSES!! DUDE HOW CAN YOU FINISH THAT QUEST IF 1SQUAD FULL OF SIN/DB IS CAMPING ONE BOSS TO GET THAT FREAKING CARDS?!!!!!
They off pk useless remove sz man,  make 2boss so other player can get the quest but some player abusing it and trolling last time we waste 1hour to argo the boss but 1pt of sin full of shthead

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Will fix the boss alt farm problem with patch

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Make 2 boss other boss spawn in 2-4 meters .

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
there is people who farm quest with alts but actually giving 0 *** about the card...
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
There's also the problem that if 2 squads attack it none of the sqs get it  :normal-43:

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
Solution is easy, make gates bosses have no drop anymore and make 2 new bosses with drop in a different place. Will have literally 2 squads of sins drop boss because just 1% of the ppl care about these cards

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
1 Full party sin/db every gang the xander boss and selling on worldchat for 25k ec each the card.
idiot players.. over price the all free cards.
ass_ass_in the player name.
+ BingBang guild full alt party gang the all boss.

Idea for Xander Card :
the Xander & Jasper Quest give 1x Xander Card per day one IP

answer burdette ty
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
1 Full party sin/db every gang the xander boss and selling on worldchat for 25k ec each the card.
idiot players.. over price the all free cards.
ass_ass_in the player name.
+ BingBang guild full alt party gang the all boss.

Idea for Xander Card :
the Xander & Jasper Quest give 1x Xander Card per day one IP

answer burdette ty
The burdette ideia is "card be a rare stuff" so, if gate quest give it daily, the cards will not be a rare item anymore

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
other idea, VTF event winner token craft. 
3 token / 1x card
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Make it outside of sz and that blue name people can't attack it. :police:
There is plenty of other options for pve players

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Make it outside of sz and that blue name people can't attack it. :police:
There is plenty of other options for pve players
That's not a bad idea actually, indeed all other events (Zombie Hunt, House of Horrors, Haunted Island) are PvE, so having one around PvP wouldn't be bad. Maybe I will try it. Just wondering if one faction dominating would be a problem, but it's 2 hours so it should be fine..

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
That's not a bad idea actually, indeed all other events (Zombie Hunt, House of Horrors, Haunted Island) are PvE, so having one around PvP wouldn't be bad. Maybe I will try it. Just wondering if one faction dominating would be a problem, but it's 2 hours so it should be fine..
Fix.it nice too.see one blue alt aps pt who ks one boss by40min no wonder why ppls mad 😉

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
It is a bad idea if you arent in one of the 3 mayor factions, wich alot of People are not
Lol i fak you