Secret GvG vs Ruin went wrong LOL

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Imagine gvg'ing Ruin to boost kills on ranking. Oops.

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Looks like someone got surprise anal  :normal-18:

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
LMFAOOOOOOOO

I DONT LIKE 

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
Get fcked on! well played boss, good vid :'(
imagine merging 5 guilds just pk ruin to boost kills, what a disgrace

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
 :normal-2: 

Seems like they are desperate to link ranking once they run out of arguments so they gotta keep the first place. Bunch of unknowns with no numbers that gotta depend in guilds like Insight and the Russian guild from the other server to fill numbers otherwise the excuse is "people is sleeping" ROFL garbage pinoy guild I destroyed without moving a muscle in the other server and destroyed them here like nothing 

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
talking about rankings 24/7 when u doing secret GVG's with RUIN of all guilds. Sht wouldnt be as funny if u was GVGing akatsuki but they really out here having scheduled pk with RUIN then bragging about kill rankings  :normal-2:

then u got RUIN leader, okay with being used like some toilet paper   :normal-43:
"its practice bro"  :normal-28:
Last Edit: Nov 05, 2019, 03:44 am by Swink

Offline Glacus

• Betrayed Lives On
  • Characters: Glacus
  • Faction: BeTraYeD/OC/420
Asylum of bots lol

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
look at uwu very pro outplayed enemy, ty kind sir :police:
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Say x for GvG vs Ruin :normal-2: :normal-14:

Offline noobmaster69

• World's best Vayne
  • Veteran Player
  • Characters: Retired
Secret GvG went wrong credits to me for that name jejejeje 

Once upon a time there was a strong man with fast AWP called iyad
He was just a regular gamer but he cared for his country, he would fck girls on the daily to show respect for his country.
One day his country went into a civil war and men were dying left and right and there were little to no men left who can give women children. So iyad took it upon himself to fck every woman he could find with his erect penis and impregnate them.
After many years of hard fought battles and fcking. The country was at peace however iyad died from penis complications and was engraved into venezuelas history books.
All the kids nowadays in Venezuela have middle and last names as Iyad , to show great respect and admiration for their national hero who everyone in Venezuela is indebted to.
There is a statue of iyad naked with his erect penis out fcking a distressed woman who has lost her husband to the war at the parliament Square in Caracas, to symbolise what he had done for his beloved nation.
This is the story of the ordinary man Iyad, who brought an everlasting peace to Venezuela.

Offline Amplitude

The best part of this pk was watching these Asylum weebs singing their national anthem in wc together after pk

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
talking about rankings 24/7 when u doing secret GVG's with RUIN of all guilds. Sht wouldnt be as funny if u was GVGing akatsuki but they really out here having scheduled pk with RUIN then bragging about kill rankings  :normal-2:

then u got RUIN leader, okay with being used like some toilet paper   :normal-43:
"its practice bro"  :normal-28:
??? Out of everyone you guys are no one to talk. You should even be ashamed to even start with the secret GvGs your self. You the ones refusing and completly ignoring people pms saying when theres gonna be mass pk. You are saying RUIN of all guilds, i wonder if we ask you to GvG if you accept, since you deny our mass pk requests. Prolly just big talk here, aint even funny ur bragging about RUIN, atleast they actually accept going for the pk unlike your joke guild that denies it but tries to either crash something small with akatsuki. 
But then again all you do is -friendly pk- 
Its okay probably everyone else would be mad enough to start refusing pks after both of ur perfomance in last pks as a 2v1.