• ✯✯✯
  • Chillin' Like a Villain
  • Characters: Fury
  • Faction: CardinaLs
Op mystic.  Nice vid

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
Great video

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
Oh so u are one of the shy giggling russian boys on vc

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Ur voice make me wet

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
очень хорошо видео))

oh hello

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
You must delete profile picture ty  :normal-37:

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
the purge at the start was just sad, nice vid
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
awful gameplay lol if i use mdef orna vs magical class its gonna be 9999-0 LOL just saying stop using this mdef orna vs mages

Offline Snshn

• A♥
if the player is not down, then he will kill with a physical skill, but in this game everyone has such skills

Offline seulf

• Forum Veteran
if the player is not down, then he will kill with a physical skill, but in this game everyone has such skills
Он тебе про маг бижи пишет. Тут даж на турах запрещено маг классам маг бижи юз

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
Он тебе про маг бижи пишет. Тут даж на турах запрещено маг классам маг бижи юз
ага..