Epic Perfect World

So, I 1v1ed a a barb.

I was 1v1ing a friend of mine (I normally do not 1v1) who is a hybrid barb (hits hard as shit). After this current update, I feel like it favors more towards tankier classes like his who naturally have more physical defense and not so bad mag defense. As an EA though, we constantly have long fights in which he normally wins. He has a hybrid barb build but can easily hit me for 20k+ (crit ofc) and I can barely kill him because of his build. We just 1v1ed right now for more than an hour and we decided to call it off. There have been lots of weird unbalances and I feel like, with this new class ratio thing that was introduced, it can make the game much more balanced. @Burdette, I understand you just released the Class Ratio thing, but why didn't you start implementing the class ratio balances instead of just introducing it? Do you have a secret plan?

His build alone is very overpowered and the fact that he is always in defense gear (with vit cape) and can constantly hit me for 10k without a crit.

This 8% buff that has been added favors ALL the vit/def because their reduces are greater (which isn't bad vit ep considering how much damage they take to aps sins and dbs.). The update is cool but could've been better. Not ungrateful, but just writing a concern.
Last Edit: Nov 04, 2019, 12:51 am by xXxXxXxXxXx