Epic Perfect World

Old Halloween Currency Exchange?

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can we have an option to exchange the old Halloween Candy for the new Halloween Pumpkin Seeds? A lot of us farmed up the currency from past events. And since I wasn't active and a lot of other people weren't last year during this time we missed the items and events. Well, I was thinking the old pets or some items would have been added back this year for those who missed it.. and it wasn't. There any way we can take our bulk saved Candy and exchange it for a 2:1 ratio? Like 2 Halloween Candy for 1 Pumpkin Seed? Maybe even 3:1? Because of atm, its useless... aside from titles.  :rolleyes:

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Point of Pumpkin Seed was to have people participate in the new events to get the fashion
Old fashion wasn't added because there's not enough space in the NPC
There won't be an exchange, you can exchange Halloween Candy to Dragon Blood Stone and roll R8

But I might add back some old stuff to another NPC if I can still find them

Offline Zim lover

• Darkness.
  • Characters: Zem
Point of Pumpkin Seed was to have people participate in the new events to get the fashion
Old fashion wasn't added because there's not enough space in the NPC
There won't be an exchange, you can exchange Halloween Candy to Dragon Blood Stone and roll R8

But I might add back some old stuff to another NPC if I can still find them
How are you supposed to farm the pumpkin seeds now tho? Daily quests like spider invasion? HOH? 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
How are you supposed to farm the pumpkin seeds now tho? Daily quests like spider invasion? HOH?
Zombie Hunt (Halloween Horrors quest from Spooky Princess)
Boss Hunt (Quests from Master of Horrors in Archosaur)
Haunted Island(Every 8hours)
House of Horrors (teleport in any major city) 

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Nice update tbh, btw next christmas update please dont Delay it tyvm
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2019, 09:12 pm by BenTulfo