Thanks for the patch, GM  ;D I wonder what time will the server be restarted :3

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
GM my custom weap still dont have check :'c
Can u read ??

Will be in follow-up patch in 3-7 days

sig by my sister ♥

Offline SoLost

thanks for the patch - love the start screen!!

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice update, the feature added for class dmg is nice but very risky.

Are you gonna base it on 1v1 or group pk? You also have different builds walking around, vit and dmg wb's are a good example.

Maxy sorta has a point, you call it unfair matchup but class counter is a thing in every mmorpg, there is no problem in it.

all in all nice patch, maybe put locations of these halloween NPC's somewhere in the post so we dont have to go scout trough every mayor city
Lol i fak you

Offline farah

• lemaklah
  • Characters: farah
  • Faction: Maritim

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
Custom items will be added with a follow-up patch within 3-7 days.
I'm already saw this movie on the past " Patch in few days " and u make we w8 more than 1 month for that
Not trash talking , just saying btw

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Nice update, the feature added for class dmg is nice but very risky.

Are you gonna base it on 1v1 or group pk? You also have different builds walking around, vit and dmg wb's are a good example.

It will be updated the same way that atk/def levels have already been adjusted for classes, except now it can be done to fix individual match-ups without breaking others
For example, EP became too weak against assassin and duskblade after the 10 def level nerf. With class ratio I could've decreased all except sin and db to keep it balanced
Also it can be adjusted more frequently since it's a live change and can be reverted quickly if it's not good

Maxy sorta has a point, you call it unfair matchup but class counter is a thing in every mmorpg, there is no problem in it.
I don't agree with that. Maybe counters work in something like League of Legends, where games last 30 minutes, champions have 4 abilities and can constantly be changed between games, but in an mmorpg you spend months or years building your character, and then you can't win against someone new because their class has a playstyle that counters yours, that seems ridiculous, it would be much better if everyone could win against everyone
maybe put locations of these halloween NPC's somewhere in the post so we dont have to go scout trough every mayor city
Those in specific spots (Master of Horrors and The Nightmare) are already mentioned. Others are in every city

Offline Cashews

It will be updated the same way that atk/def levels have already been adjusted for classes, except now it can be done to fix individual match-ups without breaking others
For example, EP became too weak against assassin and duskblade after the 10 def level nerf. With class ratio I could've decreased all except sin and db to keep it balanced
Also it can be adjusted more frequently since it's a live change and can be reverted quickly if it's not good
I don't agree with that. Maybe counters work in something like League of Legends, where games last 30 minutes, champions have 4 abilities and can constantly be changed between games, but in an mmorpg you spend months or years building your character, and then you can't win against someone new because their class has a playstyle that counters yours, that seems ridiculous, it would be much better if everyone could win against everyoneThose in specific spots (Master of Horrors and The Nightmare) are already mentioned. Others are in every city
How long till server on

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
I don't agree with that. Maybe counters work in something like League of Legends, where games last 30 minutes, champions have 4 abilities and can constantly be changed between games, but in an mmorpg you spend months or years building your character, and then you can't win against someone new because their class has a playstyle that counters yours, that seems ridiculous, it would be much better if everyone could win against everyone 
Fair enough, both ways of thinking have some logic behind them, thanks for response
Lol i fak you

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
How long till server on
Server online dude 

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
link 5 not up 

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
thanks for the patch

Watching anime like a good weeb, food wars n dr stone faves

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline File

• Old Player
  • Faction: Notorious Leader
I don't agree with that. Maybe counters work in something like League of Legends, where games last 30 minutes, champions have 4 abilities and can constantly be changed between games, but in an mmorpg you spend months or years building your character, and then you can't win against someone new because their class has a playstyle that counters yours, that seems ridiculous, it would be much better if everyone could win against everyoneThose in specific spots (Master of Horrors and The Nightmare) are already mentioned. Others are in every city
Smartest comment i've seen so far. Every class should be able to beat any class,thats the purpose of the game
Pay still not boosted ?