woow eagle eyes good sir.

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Hope next time it will be 40v40 as promised xD

Nice video and Ty for pk anyway  :police:
:normal-2: :normal-2:
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
talking about dickriding lelo that reply

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
talking about dickriding lelo that reply

Last Edit: Nov 03, 2019, 02:01 pm by 🦋
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
edit : ya
I had 41 inside the instance , even told u before we start, u said "let's make gvg we both can pull 40 " then I said ok let's go 40v40 and 2 seconds before start u said "I am 60 go" and was in our base already xD I am  not crying bro actually idc, I am used to play outnumber, was fun anyway just don't make promises that u cant keep... And don't try to say how many I have in pk the faction is mine and I know how many I have , we never had more than 45 in pks and I told u also everyone here know I have no reason to lie about numbers .

Offline MMMMMMMMMMMMM

• serious gamer
  • Faction: Notorious
friendship with slayers ended 
ruin is my new best friend 

Offline Jhiu

• Faction: Vengeance
I had 41 inside the instance , even told u before we start, u said "let's make gvg we both can pull 40 " then I said ok let's go 40v40 and 2 seconds before start u said "I am 60 go" and was in our base already xD I am  not crying bro actually idc, I am used to play outnumber, was fun anyway just don't make promises that u cant keep... And don't try to say how many I have in pk the faction is mine and I know how many I have , we never had more than 45 in pks and I told u also everyone here know I have no reason to lie about numbers .
edit : ya 

bigluls bro xd, cant take these nigas who bring up 2013 just to be relevant srsly, we outa here

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Don't talk to FMP or his mop stick ever again

Offline hihihihihi

• Old Player
  • 𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Faction: ησσт

you wanted to say this good sir...?
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖔

• Faction: Akatsuki克
I had 41 inside the instance , even told u before we start, u said "let's make gvg we both can pull 40 " then I said ok let's go 40v40 and 2 seconds before start u said "I am 60 go" and was in our base already xD I am  not crying bro actually idc, I am used to play outnumber, was fun anyway just don't make promises that u cant keep... And don't try to say how many I have in pk the faction is mine and I know how many I have , we never had more than 45 in pks and I told u also everyone here know I have no reason to lie about numbers .
Well said good sir.  :police:

Offline Edu

• Forum Veteran

Offline Lukas

• Elder
  • OC baby
  • Faction: Outcasts✩
enemy is bad and thats not good lol haha xd

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Honestly this videos are joke, around the server i think its pretty clear that if it was same number Akatsuki wouldnt lose against Slayers, saying this from past experience in mass pks, way more challenging against Akatsuki when close numbers than Slayers 
Not defending Akatsuki, you can still keep the 1v2 against us 80% of the time its okay just stating facts.