Epic Perfect World

asylum pk

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
"we can do mass recruitment, if you know anyone that wants to play the game again to pvp pm me"
after having ganking akatsuki with 57 people against 40 and barely winning they are scared to pvp us while max we get for mass pk is 55 LOL
+1 good sir https://prnt.sc/psts11 this is their excuse to buy time for their ultimate programmer to create aa script that aas akatsuki commissioners only  good sir!

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
lol u know they desperate when guild leader assist attacking from enemy guild to focus us faster ... the amount of excuses not to GvG us is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1 good sir https://prnt.sc/psts11 this is their excuse to buy time for their ultimate programmer to create aa script that aas akatsuki commissioners only  good sir!
lmao my dude never seen more desperate losers then those guys 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
lmao my dude never seen more desperate losers then those guys
LOOOOOOOOOL THEY KEEP LYING TO THEIR MEMBERS AND USE NUMBERS AS EXCUSE WHEN THEY HAVE SAME NUMBERS AS US TO HIDE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE THE WORST GUILD WITH THE WORST PLAYERS LMAO
imagine having players who are worse than outcasts ROFL 

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
LOOOOOOOOOL THEY KEEP LYING TO THEIR MEMBERS AND USE NUMBERS AS EXCUSE WHEN THEY HAVE SAME NUMBERS AS US TO HIDE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE THE WORST GUILD WITH THE WORST PLAYERS LMAO
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
match made in dreams Slayers vs Outcasts :))

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
match made in dreams Slayers vs Outcasts :))
winner will take the 2nd worst guild spot  :))

Offline Supreme Leader

• e a s y c l a p
  • I serve the Soviet Union
  • Characters: Alex
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline BossFreak

• ✯✯✯
  • Chillin' Like a Villain
  • Characters: Fury
  • Faction: CardinaLs