• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
I don’t refine my gear or weapon to give enemy a better chance and to prolong the pekking 

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
waiting on that sin

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
if i ever hit u random crit # you already know why

S-> +24 axe for all the vit bms that wanna do dmg

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
you took 1 from got 2 left now  https://prnt.sc/pqjypp
Last Edit: Oct 31, 2019, 08:51 am by Cleaver

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I have a weapon of mass destruction with a +24 nuclear warhead. but there isn't an enemy worth to be tested on them.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
new +24 collection use promo code tyrantcheater to get 10% discount 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
hello guys this gm nea said i did + my wep +24 i didnt do it i didnt shar my info with anyone and they took my wep for no reason how can i know that wep was +24 and they aint giving other reskin ok dont care i didnt do +24 it
ineed any other reskin not my problem u have some thing with ur data not showing ppl who cheat
i didnt do it i need any reskin i dont care u cant fix ur problem but i want my  wep there is no prof  it was +24 i just need any reskin
i just loged yday after 2mounths no play and ithink ill delete the server again if i just lost the wep and nea reply me u anit getting a shiit and im sure gms who did it  so they can fix this problem so gms are ugiving me other reskin or ijust delete the  server again
#keepNeaAsGMandSrverWillBegone ty

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Imagine being 40yrs old living on these threads while ur mom pays for everything for you lmao yikes

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
hello guys this gm nea said i did + my wep +24 i didnt do it i didnt shar my info with anyone and they took my wep for no reason how can i know that wep was +24 and they aint giving other reskin ok dont care i didnt do +24 it
ineed any other reskin not my problem u have some thing with ur data not showing ppl who cheat
i didnt do it i need any reskin i dont care u cant fix ur problem but i want my  wep there is no prof  it was +24 i just need any reskin
i just loged yday after 2mounths no play and ithink ill delete the server again if i just lost the wep and nea reply me u anit getting a shiit and im sure gms who did it  so they can fix this problem so gms are ugiving me other reskin or ijust delete the  server again

ill give you another +24

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records

:normal-2: :normal-2:
.l.

Offline ClanTitan

• 10v10 Notorious Manager
  • Disbanded savagery from void 6 times, Retired akatuski 2 times, Beat every1 except Gavriel
  • Characters: Everyone's account l0l
  • Faction: Notorious Leader
dam i see the only thing slayers got left is to troll on forum nd they still fail at that HAHA

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
dam i see the only thing slayers got left is to troll on forum nd they still fail at that HAHA
40 years old living with mom