Epic Perfect World

Updates and status of server

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
you are in arkham asylum and you can only reply during library times thats why you have been inactive
epic +1 you busted him

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran

Self-proclaimed server finance and progression expert giving his opinion with 0 knowledge of what's actually happening? Go away

I'm not gonna bother with more excuses about my activity. If I can reply to players then I will, if I can make update then I will.
Just know there are legitimate reasons for my inactivity and I'm constantly working on becoming more active. One day you might suddenly see me online every day and updates every week as promised before, hopefully that will be soon, though it hasn't gotten much better for past 1-2 years..
sir..... are u ok..?

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
I'm not gonna bother with more excuses about my activity. If I can reply to players then I will, if I can make update then I will.
Just know there are legitimate reasons for my inactivity and I'm constantly working on becoming more active. One day you might suddenly see me online every day and updates every week as promised before, hopefully that will be soon, though it hasn't gotten much better for past 1-2 years..
Having someone trusted, who could deal with more advanced stuff which regular GMs cannot do would help a lot I guess. Too bad Trace is no longer here.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Self-proclaimed server finance and progression expert giving his opinion with 0 knowledge of what's actually happening? Go away
LOOOOOL clowned 

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs
You know what else is absent? You in this game. You still talk like your opinion matters on here. Why bother logging forum when you don't even play the game itself? Let it go bro, seriously. No one likes you around here, nothing has changed. So please do us all a favor and keep your opinions to yourself. This type of post was made for players that still play the game
You got him bruh.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej

+1 srs these epic players dont respect any free time 

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Having someone trusted, who could deal with more advanced stuff which regular GMs cannot do would help a lot I guess. Too bad Trace is no longer here.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
for the first time I see burd being a savage 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Beautifully answered, now Locked.

Please refrain from making this thread all the time.
01.01.2016.♥