Where's my tea?
sorry, not every day.
what is with your avatar picture.
I am concerned about you...
Is everything ok? whats wrong?

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
  BTW communicating doesnt mean you have to do what most the people want with balancing etc. Saying no is also a awnser. Saying nothing at all is just not the way to go.

Very True!

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
I gave up trying to understand Burdette's terrible communication skills but I still log 1-2 times a week for TW and thats it. With the state of the server I agree with decreasing the cap to 60v60 or something. Make TW great again +

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
sorry, not every day.
what is with your avatar picture.
I am concerned about you...
Is everything ok? whats wrong?
yes, im fine! ty for asking, i just liked this picture

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Happy Halloween friendos. 

60 tw would be awesome.

Offline Nevihta

Its all about the money, money. money................. 

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs
I agree with this, we back playing epw cos burdette promise patch every 2weeks but he broke it so we think if we quit epw again soon
Quit now pls

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
Burdette online, halloween today?????

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Probably he is just waiting for halloween to release the patch, so he doesnt need to release two Patches xd

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
My thoughts onTW Asylum vs Slayers or Akatsuki:
This is an interesting issue. I do not think the war will last long. Maximum time allowance is 30 minutes. Asylum to win 3 to 4 push. They will win convincingly as expected. The experience in TW will be a major pain for Slayers (some of them does not even know how TW map look like is) as we all know Slayers is a freshman guild although 60% of their players are old but the remaining 40% will only run around the map like a donkey. It will be a TW disaster for Slayers. Nimy will attack them slowly but surely from all sides but mainly at B. Slayers however will rush Asylum Crystal but no support behind. :) This is exciting. My 1k teles is all ready to TT on wc. I do not care if muted.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
My thoughts onTW Asylum vs Slayers or Akatsuki:
This is an interesting issue. I do not think the war will last long. Maximum time allowance is 30 minutes. Asylum to win 3 to 4 push. They will win convincingly as expected. The experience in TW will be a major pain for Slayers (some of them does not even know how TW map look like is) as we all know Slayers is a freshman guild although 60% of their players are old but the remaining 40% will only run around the map like a donkey. It will be a TW disaster for Slayers. Nimy will attack them slowly but surely from all sides but mainly at B. Slayers however will rush Asylum Crystal but no support behind. :) This is exciting. My 1k teles is all ready to TT on wc. I do not care if muted.
LMAO, Rasman legend.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Oct 28 and we dont have new update, but others game have 2 week ago  :police: :police: :police:
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
When the server went free gears it actually signed its death certificate. Ultimately in terms of finances there’s no continuous income anymore on this server since I’m guessing a majority of the servers money came from R8 related items.

Every other server has died a quick death, EPW has always been there, surviving because it didn’t play into cheap ploys to drag players in like free endgame gear and all that jazz. Now that EPW is no different than any other server I can’t really see how it won’t suffer the same fate. Any new players will have 0 sense of progression and have no commitment to the server, and those who did play throughout the years won’t have the same attachment as they once did.

I just don’t see a good outcome to all this. You are all so concerned about updates and PVP but at the end of the day, unless this server has a decent amount of $$$ pumping into it I can’t really see a reason why the dev would even bother with it. Now that the only continuous revenue stream is gone I wouldn’t be surprised if this servers lifetime is limited.

How many of you nerds actually dumped money into that “other” server (which is dead now lul)? Do you really think that the business model these servers run on is sustainable like EPW’s was? Yeah.. I thought so.

Also in terms of helpdesk that someone brought up, GM’s used to be paid on here, but I’m pretty sure that nowadays that ain’t the case. If someone is doing volunteer work do you really think they’re going to take it as seriously as a job? No offense to any GM’s. I’m sure there’s a few that do try. 
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2019, 09:20 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
When the server went free gears it actually signed its death certificate. Ultimately in terms of finances there’s no continuous income anymore on this server since I’m guessing a majority of the servers money came from R8 related items.

Every other server has died a quick death, EPW has always been there, surviving because it didn’t play into cheap ploys to drag players in like free endgame gear and all that jazz. Now that EPW is no different than any other server I can’t really see how it won’t suffer the same fate. Any new players will have 0 sense of progression and have no commitment to the server, and those who did play throughout the years won’t have the same attachment as they once did.

I just don’t see a good outcome to all this. You are all so concerned about updates and PVP but at the end of the day, unless this server has a decent amount of $$$ pumping into it I can’t really see a reason why the dev would even bother with it. Now that the only continuous revenue stream is gone I wouldn’t be surprised if this servers lifetime is limited.

How many of you nerds actually dumped money into that “other” server (which is dead now lul)? Do you really think that the business model these servers run on is sustainable like EPW’s was? Yeah.. I thought so.

Also in terms of helpdesk that someone brought up, GM’s used to be paid on here, but I’m pretty sure that nowadays that ain’t the case. If someone is doing volunteer work do you really think they’re going to take it as seriously as a job? No offense to any GM’s. I’m sure there’s a few that do try.
Too bad server was nearly dead before this patch was released. Update has caused influx of players.  And there's still a room for donating, farming and working on a gear, but you have no idea about it, because you don't know how the free gear system was designed. Probably did not even log-in since months.