Epic Perfect World

Updates and status of server

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Burd does talk to specific players about stuff. I dont need to remember the snake skype ss leaked past patch right? Thats why he being more careful now. Imagine if he tells someone in private " hey i was thinking abt putting this in the game " and the very next morning theres a horde of players " ITS THE END OF EPW BURD WILL *** UP ". 

Tldl: he talks to players that wont snake or bother his ass
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
Heard about rumors of inc patch this weekend, and there was none. Not even looking forward with the halloween patch since it has always been this late.

+1 with doing something about TW, in the sense that it wouldn't be so boring coz other faction outnumbered the opponent. Loser side in TW always qq about numbers, if both faction could like have same specific amount of players, TW would be more challenging and interesting I guess.

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
This is mostly adressed to Burdette but feel free to express your own opinion on the matter down below. Pretty sure alot of us will agree.

So 2 months ago your server almost died, it had 0 activity because everyone was playing a different server and you decided to bring out a massive patch with pk ready gear. Personally i think the patch was briliant with just the right amount of free stat gear and enough to work/play/donate for to keep the server alive, kudo's to you sir.

Obvisouly on a custom server with such massive gameplay content and this patch not beeing prepared in advance there will be loads of balance changes and imbalances. Everyone had already part of his gear done and can fix the bad parts now with pk ready gear. Resulting in everyone doing ridiculous dmg and the gameplay beeing way to fast, you even went as far as admitting this yourself.

So here we are 2 months later while neither of the following has happend:
- not a single patch has been done (for almost 2 months) except for 1 bug hotfix
- not a single dialogue with your community has been held about what or when we can expect something
- havent seen a weekly promised patch in ages, youve held this promise for 1 month and then you started breaking it.

You didnt plan this pk free gear patch in advance, (although the right move) it was a panic patch to save your server. Doing something so drasticly should keep you constantly putting out updates/hotfixes and communication with your custumors. Because lets not forget, thats what we are to you, donators. The way you handle this basicly just feels like a massive middle finger towards us.

List with stuff to fix: (will update)
Fix pk events (rewards)
Add more rewards to all pve instances making them relevant again
fix ornament market
fix pvp balance
fix all the content that because obsolete when you put free pk ready gear (like fixed gear forges beeing retardedly overpriced)
adjust amount of people who can enter TW according to current playerbase (and increase reward)

But most of all, fix your god damn communication and try and keep a promise for once.
Big ++

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Who wanna bet he won't respond to this thread either?
Highly doubt this will happen but we will see, have all major players from all factions agreeing on the fact something needs to be done for the longevity of the server tho.
Look how the GM's from the other server communicated with there members, this was really refreshing. BTW communicating doesnt mean you have to do what most the people want with balancing etc. 

Saying no is also a awnser. 
Saying nothing at all is just not the way to go.
Lol i fak you

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Look how the GM's from the other server communicated with there members, this was really refreshing.
Oh yeah
Trashtalking players from alts in game
Constantly arguing and taking any criticism as personal attack
Etc
I would prefer 5 burdettes

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Burdette dead irl ? 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
guys do u ever learn? once incompetent always incompetent now he will come back next week and drop a patch then another 6 months in coma 

Offline Honeybee

I agree to everything written here.

also Halloween patch will drop on 10/31/2020  :police:

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
tfw no halloween event
It'll drop. ON Halloween. 

OT: ++ to everything being said. Contacting support has also become an extreme hassle lately.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
aw yes please! 🤓

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
++ Agreed he really needs to fix this poor communication. Plus getting support on anything has been a hassle.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
No one, Burdette or GM, has even responded to my helpdesk from the 24th. And for an issue before that, I had no response for about a week from Burdette so I had to message personally.. 

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆