Epic Perfect World

Updates and status of server

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
This is mostly adressed to Burdette but feel free to express your own opinion on the matter down below. Pretty sure alot of us will agree.

So 2 months ago your server almost died, it had 0 activity because everyone was playing a different server and you decided to bring out a massive patch with pk ready gear. Personally i think the patch was briliant with just the right amount of free stat gear and enough to work/play/donate for to keep the server alive, kudo's to you sir.

Obvisouly on a custom server with such massive gameplay content and this patch not beeing prepared in advance there will be loads of balance changes and imbalances. Everyone had already part of his gear done and can fix the bad parts now with pk ready gear. Resulting in everyone doing ridiculous dmg and the gameplay beeing way to fast, you even went as far as admitting this yourself.

So here we are 2 months later while neither of the following has happend:
- not a single patch has been done (for almost 2 months) except for 1 bug hotfix
- not a single dialogue with your community has been held about what or when we can expect something
- havent seen a weekly promised patch in ages, youve held this promise for 1 month and then you started breaking it.

You didnt plan this pk free gear patch in advance, (although the right move) it was a panic patch to save your server. Doing something so drasticly should keep you constantly putting out updates/hotfixes and communication with your custumors. Because lets not forget, thats what we are to you, donators. The way you handle this basicly just feels like a massive middle finger towards us.

List with stuff to fix: (will update)
- Fix pk events (rewards)
- Add more rewards to all pve instances making them relevant again
- Fix ornament market
- Fix pvp balance
- Fix all the content that became obsolete when you put free pk ready gear (like fixed gear forges beeing retardedly overpriced)
-  Adjust amount of people who can enter TW according to current playerbase (and increase reward)
- Fix response time on support tickets

But most of all, fix your god damn communication and try and keep a promise for once.
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2019, 04:01 pm by Persas
Lol i fak you

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
I agree with this, we back playing epw cos burdette promise patch every 2weeks but he broke it so we think if we quit epw again soon 

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
+1 every word.
.l.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
you have two weeks. starting now.
:)

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
++, lack of communication is disgusting at this point, where helpdesk posts and private messages aren't even being answered or even acknowledged with a "I will see to it" or something so simple.

if youre only gonna throw out patches when everyone moves to another server, theres no point.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
you have two weeks. starting now.
Wow what gonna happen after?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
The lack of communication has always been an issue within epw community, I’ve had dropped my ego since I came back to this game because all I want is pvp, someone had to pm guild leaders everyday to make pvp happens on server, and it worked,

I also wish if the communication between guild leaders was stronger because we can reach a point where we could TW for fun without being afraid to lose because enemy would bail after first win, seriously TW is the most fun aspect on this game and it brings so many people back to game, hopefully in few months we could start TWing between Slayers Asylum and Akatuski.

Back to topic : I could work something out with Hypnus and Nimy if they really want to change the shiitty lack of communication, cus after all  im sure more than 50% server income comes from our guilds,  but are these two ready to drop their ego and collaborate ? 

Hopefully Deve would wake up and hire someone to communicate with his server before it dies again.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Yup, it's crazy, most of the classes are unplayable

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
The lack of communication has always been an issue within epw community, I’ve had dropped my ego since I came back to this game because all I want is pvp, someone had to pm guild leaders everyday to make pvp happens on server, and it worked,

I also wish if the communication between guild leaders was stronger because we can reach a point where we could TW for fun without being afraid to lose because enemy would bail after first win, seriously TW is the most fun aspect on this game and it brings so many people back to game, hopefully in few months we could start TWing between Slayers Asylum and Akatuski.

Back to topic : I could work something out with Hypnus and Nimy if they really want to change the shiitty lack of communication, cus after all  im sure more than 50% server income comes from our guilds,  but are these two ready to drop their ego and collaborate ?

Hopefully Deve would wake up and hire someone to communicate with his server before it dies again.
i agree with my friend who is bronze in league of legends training grounds. Make TW 60 people cap per team and lets ***ing GO
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2019, 10:01 am by Dan the man..!
Who wanna bet he won't respond to this thread either? 

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Who wanna bet he won't respond to this thread either?
10 pesos that he wont respond

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Make TW 60 people cap per team and lets ***ing GO
Damn they gonna leave out 0fk core again  :normal-2:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
10 pesos that he wont respond
I'll raise to 20 only if you're not a poorie who's never been to europe

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
i agree with my friend who is bronze in league of legends training grounds. Make TW 60 people cap per team and lets ***ing GO
I agree, guilds dont pull 80 now and capping it to 60 players would make current guilds go TW

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran

+1 bossman