Epic Perfect World

Boutique Suggestion.

vlntbty

*bows* Why thank you very much. Although I thought everyone did this. LOL

THIS, right here is your previewing option!! Pythe you are brilliant, I never thought of this ^-^

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well, instead of the boutique, what they can do (if possible) is have the preview option added to the fashion NPCs! That would result in a solution to all problems!
1. No need to use the boutique and spend precious silver to buy fash (which we change more than too often)!
2. The preview option will be there at the NPCs itself, so everyone is happy!
3. As fash will only cos 105k coins, we can both preview them before buying and change them from time to time for real cheap!
This would be the best solution imo! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Well, instead of the boutique, what they can do (if possible) is have the preview option added to the fashion NPCs! That would result in a solution to all problems!
1. No need to use the boutique and spend precious silver to buy fash (which we change more than too often)!
2. The preview option will be there at the NPCs itself, so everyone is happy!
3. As fash will only cos 105k coins, we can both preview them before buying and change them from time to time for real cheap!
This would be the best solution imo! :)

This would require more work from whoever does the dev work though.

I dont think adding it to the boutique is a bad idea. There are plenty of tabs in it and adding items shouldn't be that hard. It lets you easily mix & match fashion with preview which you can then go & buy from existing npcs. Nobody would be forced to buy fashion with gold.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
This would require more work from whoever does the dev work though.

I dont think adding it to the boutique is a bad idea. There are plenty of tabs in it and adding items shouldn't be that hard. It lets you easily mix & match fashion with preview which you can then go & buy from existing npcs. Nobody would be forced to buy fashion with gold.
^^Works good too! I just suggested a way that would not involve the boutique!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Hei

It should be in Boutique only for previewing and keep it in NPCs otherwise so we can buy. However, that being said, the fashion in the NPCs are only like 105k so it's not that much. I just buy a bunch of random things, go to seamstress and preview them that way. Put it in boutique or not, it's fine with me.
And what, after you know what fash you want you're gonna go through all these fashions at 3 different NPC(which are in a mess) just to find what you're looking for?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
And what, after you know what fash you want you're gonna go through all these fashions at 3 different NPC(which are in a mess) just to find what you're looking for?
^^Tbh, that isn't much of a hard job! xD

vlntbty

LOL Completely missed my point there.

Tali

Go kill 3 mobs in PV, buy the fash, try it, if you don't like it, sell it for 99k.

Shouldn't make the developers break their backs over it.