Epic Perfect World

Remove speed start fly

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
First u nerf EP def by 10
then u demand removing speed start
Sir I wonder how EPs gonna catch up with their Parties now while getting stunlocked by DBs, WRs and Disgusting SBs

BIG NO SIR STOP IT
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
its been aorund for a while now, why ruin the gameplay by getting rid of it, we wanted it for a reason in the first place
so no ty

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
agreed, game is slow as sht without speedstart
there is a reason why that should be slow.
First u nerf EP def by 10
then u demand removing speed start
Sir I wonder how EPs gonna catch up with their Parties now while getting stunlocked by DBs, WRs and Disgusting SBs

BIG NO SIR STOP IT
I was clear... I said keep the advantage of speed start for eps but remove it from the other classes if it's possible.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
speedstart is not the problem,maybe reduce the speed to maximum 9m or something.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I enjoyed air PKing more since 2012 and there wasn't speedstart, but still PKed on ground for years, only reason there is some air pk now is because of overwhelming amount of cc nowadays, and to be honest even when speedstart was added everyone was pking on ground and air pk only started with crow coming to server.. Air pk will still happen regardless of speedstart or no it's just the guilds/people and not the option go look back in 2013 Hang over vs Outcasts or Hang Over VS Xpendable where 70% of fights were in air.. Do your research before starting something dumb.
Speed start is just a quality of life change like taking sigs in combat, skillsender, script in client and nothing else regardless of it being in the game or not I guarantee you there will still ve majority of air pk as long as certain guilds are on the server

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I enjoyed air PKing more since 2012 and there wasn't speedstart, but still PKed on ground for years, only reason there is some air pk now is because of overwhelming amount of cc nowadays, and to be honest even when speedstart was added everyone was pking on ground and air pk only started with crow coming to server.. Air pk will still happen regardless of speedstart or no it's just the guilds/people and not the option go look back in 2013 Hang over vs Outcasts or Hang Over VS Xpendable where 70% of fights were in air.. Do your research before starting something dumb.
Speed start is just a quality of life change like taking sigs in combat, skillsender, script in client and nothing else regardless of it being in the game or not I guarantee you there will still ve majority of air pk as long as certain guilds are on the server
+ don't ruin the fun by removing it 

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
speedstart is not the problem,maybe reduce the speed to maximum 9m or something.
this could minimize the issue, a good idea.
Do your research before starting something dumb.
I don't have to research because I play the game and experience it. this is my own view. we don't have to agree and that's great so we can have different opinions/Ideas.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
back in the days warriors were able to land a roar, now you can just fly away before it channels, thats one of the main problems imo,
Although I’m sure nothing is going to change, the lack of communication from burdette is mad stupid.

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
Although I’m sure nothing is going to change, the lack of communication from burdette is mad stupid.
I know, it's just an idea that worth talking about since we still playing the game.
I meant by we: "everyone who still participates in pk" so don't misunderstand me there.
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2019, 11:39 am by Ada Wong

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Burdette added speed start since few players were abusing about it by using flyhack, so, same as happened to skillsender, happened to it, he added it to client so all players benefit from it, and not only certain people

So... it’s a - from me
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2019, 11:40 am by 🦋
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
dont change anything dont discuss stupid nerfs also

how about burdette just updates weekly like he promised

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
haha ask to remove fly hack because cant win pk with 20 garbage warriors  :normal-2: :normal-2:
You are so mean 
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
back in the days warriors were able to land a roar, now you can just fly away before it channels, thats one of the main problems imo,
Back in the day warriors had much less kit to land a roar too, now it doesn't really matter to land a roar does itffor example back in the day in order for a warrior to land a roar or a stun on me had to be a really damn good warrior unlike now even if you do everything to dodge the stun you still get disarmed and let's not even talk about knockdown is why now u can send every shit dd to a wr and do good while before you'd beg shit wrs not to play wrs because they were more useless than shit dds

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
the lack of communication from burdette is mad stupid.
honestly ain't nothing else there to be said bro it's just this, niga saw players came back and sht on us again