Epic Perfect World

Remove speed start fly

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I don't know why it been implemented in the first place.
Everything about it is just messy.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
works fine if you've installed the latest requirements.
:)

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
I'm tired of ppl getting advantage of flyhacks, although some still use it, we could catch up now unlike before.
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2019, 10:11 am by Tiphie

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
I'm tired of the ppl getting advantage of flyhacks, although some ppl still use it, can catch up now unlike before.
There will be always players who will use "flyhack" it's been like this for years. so let's keep this argument aside, shall we? also I don't think it's the main reason why it's been added.

The problem is some players been asking for "speed start" long ago and Burdette was clear about it won't be implemented...

The same patch that ep got nerf speed start been add, now why is that? to give eps some advantage? Fine but remove it from the other 
classes if it's possible. Because now there is no such thing as ground mass pk. Every CC class is in the air now wrs,wbs,wfs,sbs. also more players been rerolling to CC classes to abuse this speed start.
its just an idea to revive mass pk fun.
That's all.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
mass pk is more fun with speedstart just like its more fun with skillsender, go away

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
There will be always players who will use "flyhack" it's been like this for years. so let's keep this argument aside, shall we? also I don't think it's the main reason why it's been added.
no, it is actually one of the reasons why flyhack was added
The problem is some players been asking for "speed start" long ago and Burdette was clear about it won't be implemented...
no, once Burdette became a dev he said that upon many changes he would also add speedstart, then suddenly changed his mind for no reason
The same patch that ep got nerf speed start been add, now why is that? to give eps some advantage? Fine but remove it from the other
classes if it's possible. Because now there is no such thing as ground mass pk. Every CC class is in the air now wrs,wbs,wfs,sbs. also more players been rerolling to CC classes to abuse this speed start.
its just an idea to revive mass pk fun.
That's all.
give me arguments on why air pk is worse than ground pk and i'll prove that you are wrong

-1 tho, rather make normal speed/fast speed same

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
no, once Burdette became a dev he said that upon many changes he would also add speedstart, then suddenly changed his mind for no reason.
how did someone change his mind for no reason?
give me arguments on why air pk is worse than ground pk and i'll prove that you are wrong
Maybe you know, but I don't know. I know that the majority of mass pk been happening in the ground which simply means players enjoy it more before speed start been added.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
how did someone change his mind for no reason?
idk, ask him? what im saying that he actually wanted to add speedstart, unlike what u said
Maybe you know, but I don't know. I know that the majority of mass pk been happening in the ground which simply means players enjoy it more before speed start been added.
that's not an argument

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
haha ask to remove fly hack because cant win pk with 20 garbage warriors  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
that's not an argument
I am sorry, I don't have the argument that you're looking for.

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
+++ air pk is ***ing boring remove speedstarter and everyone will go ground again

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
mass pk is more fun with speedstart just like its more fun with skillsender, go away
agreed, game is slow as sht without speedstart