Epic Perfect World

2 years not playing this game

Offline marqueemark

Its been 2 years since i played this game and now im back may i ask what will should i do after i made my character?I already hit 150 without leveling right now and i dont know what will am i going to do now 
thanks

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Get a free gears in lost city free shards free 120 lp genie epw pvp server now, only pve is Fr and Bh Bq 

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Buy mirage stones from the gods given npc, Tele to west and find the forges across the street from teleporter. You can make pk ready gear with just mirage celestones. 4x atk and see weapons. Ornacwith engraved. Capes. Rings. Everything. Make sure to buy 4 of each card. Then reawaken them in primal. 

Offline marqueemark

Ok thanks and btw does bounty hunting dead here?i only see trade chats in the chat list no more BH thing

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Ok thanks and btw does bounty hunting dead here?i only see trade chats in the chat list no more BH thing
BH, JFSP, HDD is still a thing.
It's very scarce these days to find a squad world chatting since not alot of ppl be joining.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
BH, JFSP, HDD is still a thing.
It's very scarce these days to find a squad world chatting since not alot of ppl be joining.
tell burdette to actually fking do something then maybe more people actually play