Epic Perfect World

Panel Login

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Could a "Stay logged in" option be added to panel. I get tired of having to type a long ass username and password every time i vote. :<

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Could a "Stay logged in" option be added to panel. I get tired of having to type a long ass username and password every time i vote. :<
Umm u can set ur browser to remember ur user and pass so all u do it type a couple letters of ur user then boom instantly inserted .
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Umm u can set ur browser to remember ur user and pass so all u do it type a couple letters of ur user then boom instantly inserted .
^^
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Antihero

I would second this idea if the control panel had more functions. You only need it once every 6 hours as it stands. You could do what I do with my emails, just have a Word or Notepad document with your usernames and passwords saved in it. Just don't do it if you have to share your computer with others.

LaceyPip

I never log out of the forum, and when I vote, my user details are there, all I have to do is click on the login button .....Do you log out everytime you not using the forum?

Offline Craggan

I never logout either but it logs me out if I close my browser window.  Easy solution is to save the username and password. Then my lazy butt can just type the first letter of my login and it autofills for me.

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
If you have Google Chrome, or FireFox browser it'll ask if you'd like to save your login information, so other 3rd party browsers do aswell. It would still be nice for those who still use the old fashion window's explorer.