Epic Perfect World

small quality of life suggestions

Offline Honeybee

1. remove gold requirement of illusion stone so newbies don't get confused when they cant take teleport quests
2. make judgement mode of JFSP auto deliver to the squad leader when entering so squad leader doesn't sometimes forget the task at npc and force a reset of the cave and re-add all members
3. please finally change the 2 person requirement which used to be the 4 person requirement in Twilight Temple to 1 person required. 
4. please put a task with a npc that shows up after you finish 3-3 that lets you reset the Ai of the cave instead of relying on the instance reset to do that for you. this is possible with aipolicy triggers and the task teleporting the player back to the starting room and resetting the Monster Kills task
5. Please make the 'teleport to any waypoint no matter how far away' not require 'Super Teleport Bell' or instead require 'Teleport Stone' in bag since we already all have this and not wasting a space in the inventory
6. don't know if its possible, but if its possible make an exchange for these mats so we can equalize our mats so we don't run into a situation like this in Homestead: https://prnt.sc/pmipgz
7. Combine SoD and SoA
8. Make genie level up to 150 in one click since we are going to do that with cheat engine anyway
9. Make EPW panel give max total spirit to the character instead of just 50mil each time because we are going to do it anyway
10. Add Homestead Material packs to a npc for EC.
11. Make the option for Simple Elements not remove your own weapon model but only others's so that you can still see your character correctly and flyer etc
12. Make a feature where we can just use a dye item and pick the exact specific color we want the fashion or fashion set to be with a color wheel so we don't have to spend like 90 years rerolling a fashion set for a specific shade of color which never seems to roll.
13. Edit the "Repair All Gear" button in inventory to, instead of using a repair service, use a banker service or something useful to take with you on the go
14. Remove wandering artist task or at least make it give contribution, its always there looking at me wanting to be completed but no reason to
15. Make characters become deleted in like 1 hour instead of 1 week. If someone shares account and some dickhead deletes character its their own fault and you don't have to help them trust me
16. Forest Ruins. Try and raise the brightness in there, I can't see shit.  :'(
17. Reduce the price of the highly expensive materials at Material Supplier.
18. Make it so we can put the swapping between a persons battle pet or the pet owner to a hotkey so we don't gotta click that little icon that you always seem to miss clicking on sometimes.
19. Add the blessing Advice Box thing to boutique or something and make it openable by 150 characters, because we're just going to make lower level alts and get the 10 slaying levels box anyway so might as well.
20. Don't know if possible, but make this thing here show your kills / deaths in pvp ingame here instead of some dumb PVE statistic no one cares about lol https://prnt.sc/pmish7

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
+1                               

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克

7. Combine SoD and SoA

big plus ++++++++++++

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
-1 first suggestion is totally garbage

Offline Edu

• Forum Veteran

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
+ and make signets cheaper ... i am poor  :-[

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
lol what? Making it so you don't need 200k coins to see illusion stones quest is garbage? How? There is new players asking why they can't see quests all the time confused cause they didn't notice they had 0 coins  :-\ Its a 10 second edit that can save gms hassle of explaining
try finding new glitches instead of making bibles out there

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Just fix the rubberbanding please  :(

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Just fix the rubberbanding please  :(
This. Fix Rubberbanding.
Also - to 15.

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
try finding new glitches instead of making bibles out there
Just go away lame person
Also + to thread

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Just go away lame person
Also + to thread
lf edate :'(

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Nice i agree with you

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
lf edate :'(
Idk why u quote me and say that 
Unless u implying u want to edate me then sorry no

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Don't think 15 needs to be implemented. One hour seems a bit drastic. As of right now it's 2? 3? days on deletion of characters even though it says 1 week. It was modified a few years ago so people wouldn't have to wait a week for a character slot.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!