Epic Perfect World

Why??

Offline Sneaker

If everyone helped each other and the drama were to get reduced, you would have a server with no hostility and people would get bored quickly enough to leave and never look back. I, honestly, don't find any satisfaction in helping people or being kind and would at any time pick pk, be it 1v20 or 20v1, over running some instance trying to kill virtual creatures with poorly implemented AI with a person I don't even know. Then, of course, I could answer a simple question, but I had some bad experience earlier where trying to be polite would end up having to use blacklist due to begging which would follow after I answered a question.
Banning or muting overly competitive people on world chat would do no good to the server as they would simply quit followed up by their mates doing the same. Then, as mentioned earlier, you would have a server of no hostility. Of course, drama could be reduced by increasing the cost of teleacoustics, but then farmers would be dissatisfied because trying to sell something would cost more than the actual profit.

Anyway, suck it up and respect different people instead of judging. If you had your way, server would be closed very soon as I'm pretty sure those 'idiots' that talk shit on world chat are those who helped this server the most by donating a lot of money and are a reason you got a stable server to play on.

Have a nice day.

Hostility does not breed competitiveness , hostility only breeds irrational judgement and immature behavior,hence the wc chat drama

Ask anyone who is at the top of his/her game they do not to wish to win out of hate and disdain, but rather out of respect for their opponents  abilities.

this is the mindset of a true champion.

I choose to respect all, I also choose to ignore the rude people who talk about their physical anatomy like its some quality that must be desired and had.

I also choose to donate to this server and most likely donated more here in the 6 months than most .this is a great server i have fun here.

Just like in real life we all have our idiosyncrasies , we learn to live with each other,no one is better than, no one is worse than,

we are social beings, in my 29 years on this earth respect for all things living and deceased has made my intermingling
so much easier and joyous

okie done ~

:tiger-15: :tiger-15: :tiger-15:

Offline Kirasath

Sneaker for president!

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
Hostility does not breed competitiveness , hostility only breeds irrational judgement and immature behavior,hence the wc chat drama

Ask anyone who is at the top of his/her game they do not to wish to win out of hate and disdain, but rather out of respect for their opponents  abilities.

this is the mindset of a true champion.

I choose to respect all, I also choose to ignore the rude people who talk about their physical anatomy like its some quality that must be desired and had.

I also choose to donate to this server and most likely donated more here in the 6 months than most .this is a great server i have fun here.

Just like in real life we all have our idiosyncrasies , we learn to live with each other,no one is better than, no one is worse than,

we are social beings, in my 29 years on this earth respect for all things living and deceased has made my intermingling
so much easier and joyous

okie done ~

:tiger-15: :tiger-15: :tiger-15:

☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Humans live on food, water, and pride, and egos are only amplified on the internet.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Same ppl since 2k08 that's why. None have time to help 3 or 4 ppl new to the game.
Soon this server will be HangOver vs Uchiha(whether it be OC or Expendables or w/e new name) just like the last 5 servers and then it will die.