Epic Perfect World

Why??

LaceyPip

What you need to, and probably already do, understand Lacey is that people will be people. Primarily this is a computer game aimed at a younger audience. It's essentially a childs game and as such is filled with childish people and that's not an offence to anyone. You don't see 15 year olds opening doors for the elderly and helping a disabled man up the stairs with his shopping, for the sole reason that they are 15 year old. Sure you get the odd one or two people that do help, and it's great to see. But my point is; You can declare world peace accross the server if you wish, you can paint Archosaur pink and fill it with bunnys but It wont change a thing. The world is full ignorance and selfishness. However it's also full of people who want to go about their own business and those people should not be blamed because they don't want to help others. Theres nothing wrong with playing the game for yourself sometimes, sure it would benefit everyone but we are not machines and as such, will never run in perfect sync that way.

This is very true ...and please do not misunderstand the method in my madness ......my post should not be yanked out of context, I merely expressed my feelings about people who get ignored.  Nor have I aimed at blaming anyone ....it was a simple, rational question....Why ignore someone ....if it takes you not even 5 minutes to help another. The world is truly full of ignorance and selfishness but if I can make a difference, I sure as heck gonna try my best. And that is how I raised my kids too ...Kindness never killed anyone, nor has it disabled anyone.  I guess then it  must be the minute part of the population who still believes in good old fashion values

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
thrashtalk and hostility is whats keeps games with PvP content running imo.
if people would look for farming they would play farmville.
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
What you need to, and probably already do, understand Lacey is that people will be people. Primarily this is a computer game aimed at a younger audience. It's essentially a childs game and as such is filled with childish people and that's not an offence to anyone. You don't see 15 year olds opening doors for the elderly and helping a disabled man up the stairs with his shopping, for the sole reason that they are 15 year old. Sure you get the odd one or two people that do help, and it's great to see. But my point is; You can declare world peace accross the server if you wish, you can paint Archosaur pink and fill it with bunnys but It wont change a thing. The world is full ignorance and selfishness. However it's also full of people who want to go about their own business and those people should not be blamed because they don't want to help others. Theres nothing wrong with playing the game for yourself sometimes, sure it would benefit everyone but we are not machines and as such, will never run in perfect sync that way.

This is very true ...and please do not misunderstand the method in my madness ......my post should not be yanked out of context, I merely expressed my feelings about people who get ignored.  Nor have I aimed at blaming anyone ....it was a simple, rational question....Why ignore someone ....if it takes you not even 5 minutes to help another. The world is truly full of ignorance and selfishness but if I can make a difference, I sure as heck gonna try my best. And that is how I raised my kids too ...Kindness never killed anyone, nor has it disabled anyone.  I guess then it  must be the minute part of the population who still believes in good old fashion values
Bows to you!
#RESPECT!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
It is a sad thing when some are asking for help in w\c and then receive inaccurate or stupid responses to their questions. I try my best to answer / show / help them get the answers they need.  If others would take some time and try to assist them instead of turning it into a troll session, it would benefit the server. I always wondered why some feel they need to act like complete jackasses. ( Wait I know the answer to that )

*Great post Lacey.  Let's hope it makes a difference.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player

I trash talk in wc from time to time, not alot but from time to time yes. I also answer questions and help when I am able to. Now I wont gib itenz or solo an instance for you as it is very easy to do yourself but I will help with lunar crystals and such. I understand that it is just a game but how most people act and treat others reflects on what kind of person they are irl.

This is where the problem comes in, most of the people here stay locked up in a room and play video games ALL DAY LONG, no parent interaction except for when the mommy calls them down for dinner and such. This new breed of internet zombies live by no rules but his/her own. They have no REAL concept of reality. I have a job, I take care of my wife and daughter, THIS IS WHAT MAKES YOU A REAL MAN, not pvping and talking shit all day because you think your above everybody else.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

hahaha
thanks for making me laugh man  :-\

LaceyPip

This is where the problem comes in, most of the people here stay locked up in a room and play video games ALL DAY LONG, no parent interaction except for when the mommy calls them down for dinner and such. This new breed of internet zombies live by no rules but his/her own. They have no REAL concept of reality. I have a job, I take care of my wife and daughter, THIS IS WHAT MAKES YOU A REAL MAN, not pvping and talking shit all day because you think your above everybody else.

I could NOT have said it better .....one HUGE problem with today's parenting, some parents show no real interest in having a real relationship with their kids, as long as they out of their hair, everything is fine ...such a damn shame

Offline bubysaur

I trash talk in wc from time to time, not alot but from time to time yes. I also answer questions and help when I am able to. Now I wont gib itenz or solo an instance for you as it is very easy to do yourself but I will help with lunar crystals and such. I understand that it is just a game but how most people act and treat others reflects on what kind of person they are irl.

any non popular/non bully child will ask comfort being stronk behind screen in their spare time. reason are deeper question and not part of this discussion. i totally agree thing which u said about helping newbies and i will solo instance but if i read 'gib coins for skills plox sir' person goes on my bl.
 i limit my trash talk to provoking mostly like i do irl. if someone is stupid enough to step on the mine well he deserved it....
i like messages 'trash i hope ur whole family dies of cancer' the most  8)
@ET if there werent cool pixel kids and matures acting like cool pixel kids with pixel ego>>brain whats the reason of PvPing in games like this? 20 ec each week? dont think so....

LaceyPip

i like messages 'trash i hope ur whole family dies of cancer' the most  8)

THAT is soooooooooooooo NOT funny!!!

Antihero

You do realize you just called EPW and PW in general a "crappy game" don't you? If you don't like it, you are welcome to leave. The server is better off without some selfish bastards such as yourself.

It is, though. Private servers only serve to make a broken, half-assed game more tolerable. There is literally nothing that stands out on this game aside from the fashion. The ping is also unnecessary. The graphics aren't even on par with early PS2 era games and the average ping is higher than that of any P2P game with graphics 10 times better. The only reason people cash-shop on official is because they can be superior, whereas they'd get their asses handed to them on a play-to-pay.

@ET if there werent cool pixel kids and matures acting like cool pixel kids with pixel ego>>brain whats the reason of PvPing in games like this? 20 ec each week? dont think so....

I think ET is trying to compensate. He was probably one of those people who got trolled a lot.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I think ET is trying to compensate. He was probably one of those people who got trolled a lot.

trolled where? :O

Offline bubysaur

THAT is soooooooooooooo NOT funny!!!
to me it is, shows much bout person sending u that type of messages  :-[

LaceyPip

It is, though. Private servers only serve to make a broken, half-assed game more tolerable. There is literally nothing that stands out on this game aside from the fashion. The ping is also unnecessary. The graphics aren't even on par with early PS2 era games and the average ping is higher than that of any P2P game with graphics 10 times better. The only reason people cash-shop on official is because they can be superior, whereas they'd get their asses handed to them on a play-to-pay.

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
I couldn't agree more with her! but it's true can't really fix people, you can pass out mutes to ever moron in worldchat till it's completely deserted.. But that doesn't do much good.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
And you know why these kids act the way they do? Because their parents don't whup their asses in fear of CPS! 

Anyways, if I see someone needing help, I'll try to help.  Sure they can look at guides, but some people join EPW without ever playing PWI, and guides for PWI doesn't necessarily reflect anything for EPW since some things are customized. 

As for soloing everything, this is true.  But it's much easier for some classes than it is for others.  With that said, multi-clienting is a godsend.  But some people are cursed with computers that run like shit, even with an engine as old as PWI's, and running 2 clients is not possible without lagging to the point where it's unplayable.  So folks are gonna need help for stuff that isn't soloable on their own because they simply can't.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)