Epic Perfect World

Why??

LaceyPip

I do not usually moan as this is a game and you take the good with the bad and understand that there are wookies and good guys - BUT

For a long time now, I see requests in World Chat for help, for instance.....please can someone tell me where Moonshade Desert is.  At that moment I was in BH, so when I was done, I pm'd the person who asked for help and asked if they got help.

That was 15 minutes later and no help was offered to this poor person .........YET, we can racial slur each other, talk dirty, cuss, fight and be total freaking morons in World Chat but its too much to offer help to another person.

This is an awesome server, and as I said before, I have never enjoyed Perfect World like I enjoy it now.  If we are not going to be prepared to offer help to new comers or anyone who pleads for help, how do you think we can keep up the good image of this server?  It makes me MAD, MAD, MAD that there are so many 150's online, talking SHYT in World Chat but cannot even offer a lending hand to someone in need.

And before you start saying yeah grandma, sure grandma .....its not ROCKET science to help each other!!!

Lets keep this server going, with helping each other and stop talking crap in World Chat....having fun in World Chat is one thing, but being a total ass and moron is another thing.

Lacey

[/url]
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 11:45 am by LaceyPip

Offline Falkor_

i 2nd that... and tbh it is kinda true.
__BLADE__ = 150 r8 bm (Demon)
Draconis = 150 r8 Sin (Sage)
Falkor_ = 150 r8 archer (Demon)
__SEEKS__ = 150 r8 seeker (Sage)
__BEAST__ = 150 r8 Barb (Sage)
Warlock_ = 150 Wiz r8 (Demon)

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
It really is true. When I was a beginner, I did ask 150s for help, but there were people who would rather trash-talk on world chat rather than help. So, I barely ask for help now. And yes, if someone pops up a question on WC, I do try my best to help, coz I know the problems and troubles of not getting help. But, I'm still new and there are a shit lot of things I dunno, but, I try my best to help!
And it really is a sad thing Lacey! :(
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline beyonceknowles4

• BEYONCE IS FLAWLESS <3
Why are you so awesome lacey?  :D we need more people like you in this world and on the server too :P

150 BM TittaniaErza
Demon Mystic QueenBeyonce
sage cleric _Unohana_
Demon Wiz _Fenris_
Demon sin YORUICHI

LaceyPip

It really is true. When I was a beginner, I did ask 150s for help, but there were people who would rather trash-talk on world chat rather than help. So, I barely ask for help now. And yes, if someone pops up a question on WC, I do try my best to help, coz I know the problems and troubles of not getting help. But, I'm still new and there are a shit lot of things I dunno, but, I try my best to help!
And it really is a sad thing Lacey! :(

if you ever need help, pm me ...I will try my best to help and just to make it clear in case someone reads my post wrong ..The majority of EPW players are nice and friendly, I am not saying everyone acts like asses or morons  ;) :D

Offline Benji

Yes, sadly that is the truth.
When i first started here, i had no idea about some things (some i knew due to guides). But there was so many things i wanted to know, so ofc i was asking for help. What did i get? Nothing for some time..i kept bumping in ppl that had no interest of whatsoever helping someone new. And yes,they rather spent time trashtalking.
Very sad..
However..i was lucky to find 2 ppl..married couple that helped me more than i needed.
And so thank you very much again to those 2, they made me stay on this server. Ppl like them are really rare on EPW.

LaceyPip

Why are you so awesome lacey?  :D we need more people like you in this world and on the server too :P

You make me blush and thank you .....I am a mother and grandmother and age has a lot to do with how I think I guess.  I detest unfairness, rudeness and just plain unkindness.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
unfortunatly i can't help more than answering players :/ and that we do as GM's
but helping running instances, killing bosses, farm items, etc...those we can't  :sad:
i suppose u guys gonna face this kind of behavior (forogt the spelling) in any online game cuz u know...kids like to act they are better than others when in real life they can't. also what i see the most on any online game, not just here...even on those crap facebook games (i stopped playing cuz of the drama queens i found, not even use facebook so much now, only to watch funny videos lol), if u pass a "friend" (dunno why ppl r called friends on facebook when udidnt even met them face to face...i guess im too old to understand this new friends trend...) he would just post on his wall that X *insert insult here* just passed me...you big *insert a diferent insult here*...
i think people lack of education...i remember when i was 9...my mom told me "be back home at 21:00"...you did? neither did i...so she beat me...at that time i was like f u and u this and that....ofc i was a kid...now i know she was just worried with me  :-\ so bottom line....people simply lack education...maybe too much time on computers ? no aprents interaction ? i dunno...one thing i know when i joined here to be GM, i tod Agatio i wouldnt ever be here on weekends...those r for my wife and son.  :-\
bah wrote too much i guess lol
EvilTouch out....

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
but helping running instances, killing bosses, farm items, etc...those we can't  :sad:
i suppose u guys gonna face this kind of behavior (forogt the spelling) in any online game cuz u know...kids like to act they are better than others when in real life they can't. also what i see the most on any online game, not just here...even on those crap facebook games (i stopped playing cuz of the drama queens i found, not even use facebook so much now, only to watch funny videos lol), if u pass a "friend" (dunno why ppl r called friends on facebook when udidnt even met them face to face...i guess im too old to understand this new friends trend...) he would just post on his wall that X *insert insult here* just passed me...you big *insert a diferent insult here*...
i think people lack of education...i remember when i was 9...my mom told me "be back home at 21:00"...you did? neither did i...so she beat me...at that time i was like f u and u this and that....ofc i was a kid...now i know she was just worried with me  :-\ so bottom line....people simply lack education...maybe too much time on computers ? no aprents interaction ? i dunno...one thing i know when i joined here to be GM, i tod Agatio i wouldnt ever be here on weekends...those r for my wife and son.  :-\
EvilTouch out....
Lol! Thats true story ET! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
if you ever need help, pm me ...I will try my best to help and just to make it clear in case someone reads my post wrong ..The majority of EPW players are nice and friendly, I am not saying everyone acts like asses or morons  ;) :D
Thanks! :)
The world and MMOs truly needs people like you! :D

LaceyPip

EvilTouch out....

ET...I have a lot of respect for you.  Whenever I needed your help, you have ALWAYS come through for me.  I guess that is why I have and always will only push your button  :-\ sowy. Thank you for your contribution as a GM, it makes a world of difference to the players

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Hot damn, the whole server needs to see this.
Its not really worth putting up "Join our great community" (thats the line right?) if everyones being a dick to one another :L

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Just for record: rocket science is not as hard as most people think. But yeah, a bit more co-operation and help would to each other would only benefit the whole system.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Just for record: rocket science is not as hard as most people think. But yeah, a bit more co-operation and help would to each other would only benefit the whole system.
Well, this is true, but you know it's hard to make people understand this!  :rolleyes:

LaceyPip

ROCKET SCIENCE is just an expression ....okay, I will make it more difficult NUCLEAR WARHEAD MANUFACTURING