Epic Perfect World

Consumable items that give blood paint and cleric buffs

Offline √íԵɑӀҽ

• 🅢🅘🅝🅕🅤🅛
I don't think this was suggested before but I think this is something that can be beneficial to anyone especially people who generally play solo.

We can name the item bloody stone or something along those lines for the blood paint buff

We can name the item angels grace for the cleric buffs

Not sure if this is exactly game breaking or anything along the lines as abusive because people generally run around with these buffs anyway because they have a guild or friends to play with but if possible, the items can become an elixir exchange, 1 elixir = 1 of the items buffs or maybe 1 elixir = 2 buffs. If it's something that could be too much then I suggest it become an epic point item just like the spirit of defense/assault items for Ep.

Anywhoo, that's my idea.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I am not following with the cleric buffs if the sod/soa gives it.

Or you want another way to farm them, then aba n sot

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
Wait so u want bp and tidal for ep?
Yes pls
+

Offline √íԵɑӀҽ

• 🅢🅘🅝🅕🅤🅛
I am not following with the cleric buffs if the sod/soa gives it.

Or you want another way to farm them, then aba n sot
Sorry miscomunicated that one, was thinking if we could have it as an elixir exchange with a higher exlixir cost count then the original 1 point =50 of them so maybe it can be x10 elixir for 5 of them or something like that to balance it out but make it more readily available to everyone.

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Wait so u want bp and tidal for ep?
Yes pls
+
Why tf you have my name on profil KKKKKK

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
I love it when u act dumb babe :-*

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki

I love it when u act dumb babe :-*

Edaters rofl

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
i am speechless

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
No other classes need BP than what classes can be directly supported by it. The skill is more than good enough for general gameplay. There does NOT need to be an item that grants ANY LEVEL BP.
:)

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Man why not add it 

Offline √íԵɑӀҽ

• 🅢🅘🅝🅕🅤🅛
FYI you realize that the skill being class limited would not change if put on a item right? Don't be retarded, I can just log my sage alt sin and make buffs on myself anyway so why limit everything? Who wanna log alt to do that?
That's why I requested consumable blood paint lol I honestly haven't made an alt, cleric or alt sin on another account just for buffs and having to go through the everything on each one (for their skills) to maximize their buff skills just so I can use them for buffing is a little much. Glad we agree  :)

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
 :normal-44: Well I agree to to extent if you don't have a ep for pk or mass pk at that would be nice to have a few extra buffs along with using SoD as for Bloodpaint could always make a item that only Bm/Seeker/DB can use if no sin is available. 
Old Player might come back soon.

Offline √íԵɑӀҽ

• 🅢🅘🅝🅕🅤🅛
:normal-44: Well I agree to to extent if you don't have a ep for pk or mass pk at that would be nice to have a few extra buffs along with using SoD as for Bloodpaint could always make a item that only Bm/Seeker/DB can use if no sin is available.
It's also useful in pve, if you have fury and gloom, lower def and loosing 5% hp when activated can be extra dangerous against event bosses or world bosses but with BP it makes it slightly more bearable and less of pain in the butt when trying to kill bosses like the big sumor camp mobs because you wouldn't be overly punished.