Epic Perfect World

Please read.

Offline Zim lover

• Darkness.
  • Characters: Zem
For a while, this has kinda been bugging me a little bit. All the venos who are foxes, dogs, devils, and cats, have tails. While the deer and bunny veno do not. I was wondering if they could possibly have tails added to them. Or atleast add a 2nd accessory. This goes for barbs as well I guess. I'm hoping Mada can see this and maybe somehow add it in? Idk.

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin

Offline Zim lover

• Darkness.
Dog wf?
the one where it looks like a fox but the tail is smaller and ears are farther apart. that one.

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
the one where it looks like a fox but the tail is smaller and ears are farther apart. that one.
Lmao I didnt know it's a dog

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
+1 very important

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
+1 very important
+1 most important thing in update

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Mada

• Graphic Developer
They will be added, they are already on my cosmetic list
and if what we are working on actually works, everyone will be benefiting from it specially venos and female elf characters.

They will probably be added after the Halloween patch as I am planning to continue on the workshop requests and adding a couple of new cosmetic features.

I'm insane, it's stupid

Offline Zim lover

• Darkness.
They will be added, they are already on my cosmetic list
and if what we are working on actually works, everyone will be benefiting from it specially venos and female elf characters.

They will probably be added after the Halloween patch as I am planning to continue on the workshop requests and adding a couple of new cosmetic features.
K. Thank you mada.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Chrysta

Any new veno ears? That'd be adorable.