Epic Perfect World

Guides Request

Offline Epica

• Old Player
Quote from: Nexbra
Card bosses do, and if agatio does decide to make them better and more worth it he might increase the chrono page chance!

will add that to skill book guide ;) thx for info

Quote from: GammerGall
Sage and Demon culti could be updated, seeing everything is now completely different.
Mist City (City of Naught) is closed and can't enter (Sage Culti).

i thought about it im just thinking on another guide first ;) thx

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Quote from: Nexbra
Card bosses do, and if agatio does decide to make them better and more worth it he might increase the chrono page chance!

will add that to skill book guide ;) thx for info

Quote from: GammerGall
Sage and Demon culti could be updated, seeing everything is now completely different.

i thought about it im just thinking on another guide first ;) thx
1. yes it's good idea
2. it's been updated since a 3-4 weeks

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
I thought mist city had always been closed?

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
I thought mist city had always been closed?
Nah. Prior to the 1.4.4 update here, it was the sage fb 109.

Offline DexoDrill

Im sorry this might sound a little stupid, but what is the best way to get Chrono Pages? I understand that The boss's spawned around the maps drop them and you can exchange 8 EC for 1... But is there any other ways?

no there isnt, sorry :/

Ah ok Thats ok :) Ill just plan accordinly and Slowly Get my skills :D Just wanted to ask

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
From the Patch 8 notes:
1. From now g17 and g18 weapons will have random attributes, players can reforge their weapons to get desired stats. Guide with described stats will be available soon.

Yesplz

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
It sounds reeeeeaaaaallllyyyy stupid, but I think it needs doing
A VERY simple step by step guide WITH pictures of EVERY small step on how to reset an instance.
The number of people who want to run multiple PV's without knowing how to reset... SHOCKING!

Offline Lyssania

I've created a Instance Resetting guide. It doesn't have pictures, but it's very simple so hopefully no one will need them. :)

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Thanks Lys!
I'll sleep now but read it tomorrow, It may need pictures, only because resetting actually involves alot of coordination and brain power (until your used to it) so a simple picture guide isnt me raging at anyone :P
Word guide works too xD

Offline Lyssania

xD I'll work on pictures once I finish this FF run.
When I'm done, I need to reset the instance... so perfect opportunity :)

Offline Sunn

since im new to PWI...i really dont know where to get my Morai skill and Morai advance skills...can anyone show the way for me please???will really appreciate it....thank you..

YourBody

since im new to PWI...i really dont know where to get my Morai skill and Morai advance skills...can anyone show the way for me please???will really appreciate it....thank you..

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=934.0

Offline Sunn

thank you so much...

Offline danielness

• Beginner
What about a fashion one? I'm having trouble with finding how to change the color of my fashion?

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Updated in dated FULL Rank 8 info:
How to get
How to recast
Set Bonus
Random adds and %
Hone

There are guides on all of those they are just scattered around the place, also I got very disappointed when (I can't remember which guide) I read that R8 recast 3 set bonus for seeker would be "int" instead its 3% crit ? Also apparently there have been changes to some adds in certain gear pieces which again are not where the original R8 stats are (think it was 1-3 post later).

Another I would like to suggest is having ALL patch notes (and changes in server in general) in single thread (which only GM's can post to prevent any comments on them) because I would like to know what has changed but then I have to dig into months and months of patch notes (I started about a week ago).