Epic Perfect World

Psychics

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
the work that he does cause it gets pointed out it needs to be worked on which im reporting its a issue so its looked at and fixed? smart boi hours matt

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
the work that he does cause it gets pointed out it needs to be worked on which im reporting its a issue so its looked at and fixed? smart boi hours matt
1 persons issues should not be taken into consideration in this community. thought you knew that by now. Domgrath did the same thing and he had a GM edate to back him up and his ideas. But did anything major really happen to a class because he mentioned it?

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
thing is there is only what maybe 5 psys? xD so how do you get the issue noticed if you don't got a population to report it its not like ea if this kinda issue was going on with ea it would been fixed within the week

Offline Matty

• Old Player
thing is there is only what maybe 5 psys? xD so how do you get the issue noticed if you don't got a population to report it its not like ea if this kinda issue was going on with ea it would been fixed within the week
and you think that there are more seekers around? Dude, play the meta that's all you have to do

Offline mikeyjamez

• Characters: _Jamez_
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I totally understand where the OP is coming from with his suggestion and I have long advocated for a boost in attack since we won't get a boost in def. I made a similar post some time ago with a suggestion that only requires altering one (1) genie skill;

Suggestion: Make "battle ripple of oblivion" genie skill usable out of water but restricted to psychics.  

• Similarly to enrage, the skill increases our attacking ability but simultaneously decreases our def so it has to be used with caution. 
  • The range of the skill is 15m and its an AOE with player being at the center (not target) so again it has to be used with caution. 
  • The reduction is based on target's gear value not total water resistance so the damage increase is not exactly OP. 
  • Target can purify the debuff using various means or resist water attacks for the duration using oxygen bubble.
  • It is a weaker resistance debuff than that which all other classes have access but at least psychics have black voodoo to compensate.

I can't think of any other reasons at the moment to validate this suggestion so if any other player has anything to add please do feel free. 

See skill description below:

"Energy: 85
 Stamina:
 Instant
 Cool down:  20
 seconds
 Requisite Class:
 All

Reduces Water resistance of both you and all targets within 15 meters 
 by 40% gear value for 9 seconds.

Dexterity: Every 5 Genie Dexterity points increases the reducing effect by 2%.

Only usable in the water."

The link to the thread; https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=47550.msg682237#msg682237
Dare to be different ^.^

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
jamez my student we been trying to get any form of justice for psychic for years and when we try we get slandered for it im not saying my arguement dont got flaws but if anyone really looks at it psy needs to be fixed it hasn't got touched in so long while other clases gotten much stronger

Offline Matty

• Old Player
jamez my student we been trying to get any form of justice for psychic for years and when we try we get slandered for it im not saying my arguement dont got flaws but if anyone really looks at it psy needs to be fixed it hasn't got touched in so long while other clases gotten much stronger

I totally understand where the OP is coming from with his suggestion and I have long advocated for a boost in attack since we won't get a boost in def. I made a similar post some time ago with a suggestion that only requires altering one (1) genie skill;

Suggestion: Make "battle ripple of oblivion" genie skill usable out of water but restricted to psychics.  

• Similarly to enrage, the skill increases our attacking ability but simultaneously decreases our def so it has to be used with caution.
  • The range of the skill is 15m and its an AOE with player being at the center (not target) so again it has to be used with caution.
  • The reduction is based on target's gear value not total water resistance so the damage increase is not exactly OP.
  • Target can purify the debuff using various means or resist water attacks for the duration using oxygen bubble.
  • It is a weaker resistance debuff than that which all other classes have access but at least psychics have black voodoo to compensate.

I can't think of any other reasons at the moment to validate this suggestion so if any other player has anything to add please do feel free.

See skill description below:

"Energy: 85
 Stamina:
 Instant
 Cool down:  20
seconds
 Requisite Class:
 All

Reduces Water resistance of both you and all targets within 15 meters
 by 40% gear value for 9 seconds.

Dexterity: Every 5 Genie Dexterity points increases the reducing effect by 2%.

Only usable in the water."

The link to the thread; https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=47550.msg682237#msg682237
this is what i mean, why should 2 players get a change specifically bc they play a dead class. Anyone can come on forum and ask for a small change that would benefit them and their class. It's 2019 , PW is dead no matter you play retail or private. You should not expect much from this game other than playing it for fun.  Both your arguments have flaws. The main one is that no one cares this much about this game except you. Like i mentioned above. PLAY THE META. It's no different than any other games, there's always negative. Stop caring so much about this game and enjoy the time it has left before everyone finally moves on. 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
and in any game with half a decent population they try to make all things worth playings esp in game like this they make money off the classes we gear 

Offline Matty

• Old Player
and in any game with half a decent population they try to make all things worth playings esp in game like this they make money off the classes we gear
If this were 2015 epw, i’d agree. But this is 2019 where 200-300 maybe ppl play. 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
still worth trying if ea is getting boosted even  more cause people btched there defense is low when its not and they can flat out heiro anything if played right i can ask for a class to be able to be half way played i dont expect to walk away on the tier wiz or ep or sb is but atleast playable

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2019, 05:02 am by Shinaring

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
 seeker are kinda the titans for 1v1...
Refrain from commenting on a class you know nothing about. Imbecile.

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Refrain from commenting on a class you know nothing about. Imbecile.
ye man u are maker of seeker, the god of the gods, the toptier seeker, the unbeatable, u are so godly, and u know so much about it, when burdette gonna balance it, he texts u asking for reco... lmfao
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
btw guys, Seekers are godly insane, actually immortals in 1v1, the real titans
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Seeker is op but boring 

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.