Epic Perfect World

Recommendation for Trials

Offline Geminy

• Wacana Forever
  • Characters: Uruzua, Dewinda, GeMiny
  • Faction: GARUDA
Hello

If I want to solo faction trials, what class do you think I should bring to make it easier?
a. If I can open 3 clients
b. If I can open 4 clients
c. If I can open 5 clients

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
You can't solo trials, no matter how many clients you open. Unless you like having ALL of your accounts banned for violating game rules (using illicit software as described in the game rules, section 8, sub-section 1.)

Code: [Select]
Using fly hack or third party game tools/bots is forbidden. The rule does not concern so called gear macros/scripts.
:)

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
You can't solo trials, no matter how many clients you open. Unless you like having ALL of your accounts banned for violating game rules (using illicit software as described in the game rules, section 8, sub-section 1.)

Using fly hack or third party game tools/bots is forbidden. The rule does not concern so called gear macros/scripts.
Incorrect, you can solo trials. Been there done that. You just need to know the right classes to bring. I used to only open 6 clients to solo all 9 trials. 

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

The game’s client is not an illicit software, lmao

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
well trials 1-3, u can do very simple.

2,seeker vortex/wiz db/ archer glitched boa
in one of the hallways

3.seeker vortex/wiz db/ archer glitched boa
on the tower close to the npc, ignore the other two towers (Dont cross the water)

4. seeker vortex/wiz db/ archer glitched boa
a tank to block the stun/sleep path
use the aoe dds on the towers

5. just need high dps toons to kill the towers/w.e quickly before the timer run out in the right order

6. seeker vortex/wiz db/ archer glitched boa
for the mobs, n fill ur bag to max to the point u only pick up the words u need for the quest.
Digging quests ur ***ed either way lol

7. seeker vortex/wiz db/ archer glitched boa
need at least 3 of these aoe dds
mage left, middle anything, right physical dd (seeker)

8. from what I heard a db can kill the orb thing,
kill the captain in each room n left the db do the rest n repeat twice

9. have one down below to kill the assassin mobs/ w.e they r called
seeker vortex/wiz db/ archer glitched boa
3 of them to go in each spawn point up past the gate.

Think that's all the tricks I know.
Last Edit: Oct 16, 2019, 10:07 am by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Geminy

• Wacana Forever
The game’s client is not an illicit software, lmao
Ahahaha  :))

Incorrect, you can solo trials. Been there done that. You just need to know the right classes to bring. I used to only open 6 clients to solo all 9 trials.
Wish I could open 6 clients too  :(

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
I usually open:
1. SB (sage or demon doesn’t matter, just need macro DD with reduce mag def skill)
2. Sage EP (buffs and channel skill on main DD >mage, macro the channel skill with aoe heals for bosses, otherwise red ball for mobs)
3. Sage Seeker (sage has longer aoe range for mobs, for boss triple pve debuff+ macro reduce 20 def lvl on bosses) / (Switch to DB(same account so you can stash your PE) on prison trials to kill the orbs)
4. Demon BM (for buff and HF on boss)
5. Psy (sage or demon doesn’t matter, macro pve debuff on boss, otherwise aoe on mobs)
6. Sage mage (aoe on mobs, undine and main DD on boss, fire shield on all times during boss for high crit, it won’t die with EP support)

Note that I use toons that can cause multiple different debuffs on bosses(mostly magic debuff) for quicker boss kills ( SB debuff, Seeker Debuff, Psy debuff, BM debuff, and mage debuff which stacks). And the main DD’s possesses skills of the 3 main elements (water, fire and earth) 

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
Having said all that, it depends on what you really want to farm. If damas, go ahead with trials. If PE, homestead gives more PE with less time (but you need to build your HS to about lvl25 and above, get up to 60 PE/ day with the correct method, and you don’t even need to spend half of the time required to complete all 9 trials. 

Offline Geminy

• Wacana Forever
Having said all that, it depends on what you really want to farm. If damas, go ahead with trials. If PE, homestead gives more PE with less time (but you need to build your HS to about lvl25 and above, get up to 60 PE/ day with the correct method, and you don’t even need to spend half of the time required to complete all 9 trials.
how long is it to reach that level? mine is around 13-14

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
how long is it to reach that level? mine is around 13-14
3-4 weeks, faster if you have multiple accounts to do HS you can level faster.
Also make sure at least 4 char with HS so you can craft the items that you need to get the PE. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Imagine farming for HOURS in trials for a 1 in like 15 thousand chance of getting a piece of gear better than the free gear. (Before Hones.)

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Easy the 9 stage with 10 client  :police: :police: :police:

:)

Rip
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
But who have IQ , dont use 6+ client or the PC dead
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am