Epic Perfect World

how to get lvl 110 gears

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
im a returning player, and i want to ask if you can get 110 gears or is that completely removed with the new stuff?

because i completely forgot how to play so i want to start from bottom again .3.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
completely removed for the new stuff
:)

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
I have 4/4 Set for archer. (agatio)
Offer
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
completely removed for the new stuff
rippu 
thanks for info

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
i have archer set + orns

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Just buy new gears for free and its almost endgame

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Look at this idiot trying to sell old free gears... Lol
Dislike these new guilds

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
Lmao u idiot
Agatio set OP
but noname set no

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
S> Agatio Set
Magic and archer set

Offer ;3

Offline SoLost

k - am a nerd - plz dont hate

I've leveled a couple of toons from 1 just for fun.  No you can't get 110 - 145 gears any longer.  However, you can get the morai set (95) and if you refine and throw in some shards it should do fine while you relearn the game.  Note - i used the old lvl 40 royal set all the way through to the morai set and had no issues).  You can get the quicksand ornaments, cape, and helmet to add a bit.  Also, the new novice cape is, i believe, a lvl 95 cape. 

if you have the old wep tokens (110, 120, etc) you can still get those from the event weapon forge.

if you're just going to use the time book and go straight to 150, then just get the new novice gear.

Offline Buffy

• Characters: BuffyKing, ENTITY, NoPainNoGame
  • Faction: LOVE Leader
k - am a nerd - plz dont hate

I've leveled a couple of toons from 1 just for fun.  No you can't get 110 - 145 gears any longer.  However, you can get the morai set (95) and if you refine and throw in some shards it should do fine while you relearn the game.  Note - i used the old lvl 40 royal set all the way through to the morai set and had no issues).  You can get the quicksand ornaments, cape, and helmet to add a bit.  Also, the new novice cape is, i believe, a lvl 95 cape.  

if you have the old wep tokens (110, 120, etc) you can still get those from the event weapon forge.

if you're just going to use the time book and go straight to 150, then just get the new novice gear.
SO THAT'S WHO YOU ARE. I'VE BEEN STALKING YOU FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS. SEEING AROUND RANDOM LEVEL TOONS. I can gib u 110, 120 AND 130 lvl set if chu want. I got almost every class :)
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2019, 07:54 pm by Buffy

Offline SoLost

SO THAT'S WHO YOU ARE. I'VE BEEN STALKING YOU FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS. SEEING AROUND RANDOM LEVEL TOONS. I can gib u 110, 120 AND 130 lvl set if chu want. I got almost every class :)
That's so nice!!  Actually - my last baby (currently, till i get an itch to do it again) is now a 147 db.  I will admit to being on the verge of using her time book lol but am nerdy enough that i may continue to work through her quest list just for fun.  (I clearly need help and a life lol.)  If you see TwyliteSkye around - wave at her and encourage her to keep going lol  ;)  :P

For the OP -- please note - don't use the title stone you can get at God's Giving until after you get the Master of Balance from the Tai Chi shore chain.  You will miss out on the 150 dailies until they get the problem patched.