Epic Perfect World

This server lacking

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
He was being sarcastic u.u'

awesome sig.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Therras

• Papi.
awesome sig.
off topic but thanks :normal-25: .

You can steal it if you want to <3.

Antihero

He was being sarcastic u.u'

I was? I must have missed that memo.

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
This suggestion would be okay if it wouldn't bring the greed out of people very soon. Some items would grow cheaper, others would go higher, that would be the consequence. If something is easier to reach but you want to have your profit, then raise other things' values so you're even.

I come from another private server too, and there the problem is that people get everything very cheap. They get Rank9 right on making a character, 79 culti, coin drop is like 10000+, and the rest is like, oldschool farming. They tried making it harder, they made a custom instance with so hard bosses that it's impossible to farm, only the most OP people can farm there. I'm saying with that, the majority is average players, don't paypal on a video game (on pixels on the screen) and they're not aristocrats, they are freakin' bored of PK and whining about the "unbalanced game".

It'S very hard to find the balance in a game. :( If you give people stuff easily, they'll be spoiled rotten and take everything granted. If you make them work for their stuff, you are a bad person since "this is a private server I came here to have fun and not die 200 times in an instance".

In my opinion, the EpicStaff is doing a good job. The game is balanced. You get what you want, patience and work pays off. Keep voting, keep playing. Make friends, go farm together, it's easier that way. It's all cool. :)

So, I don't think there would be a need for discounts on mats, weapons or molds... maybe on flyer tokens or mount tokens.