Epic Perfect World

This server lacking

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
This server lacks merchanting. There should be sales monthly random stuff at a nice discount
So people can buy when cheap and sell after sale. This can help poor ingame to hit avg middle class ingame :) I'm not sure if u guys get my
Point but it will make a better marketing for people

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Merchanting does nothing whatsoever to those without a lot of coin to spend on it. It only makes those with deep pockets richer from buying lots when it's cheap & selling later at a higher price. Also I fail to see why this would add anything, things are so easy to get and the things that aren't are not really boutique items.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Well, I think this is a wonderful suggestion, and selling things for a lower price every now and then would be healthy for the server's economy. :)

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Maybe certain times when herbs are able to be bought, But they are sold by GM spawned catshops randomly on the map, So it's a game of hide and get lots of apoth.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
Merchanting does nothing whatsoever to those without a lot of coin to spend on it. It only makes those with deep pockets richer from buying lots when it's cheap & selling later at a higher price. Also I fail to see why this would add anything, things are so easy to get and the things that aren't are not really boutique items.

People vote ?? They have something to buy it with most riches don't vote anymore so it wouldn't Just make richer rich it would make all who support server rich.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
This server lacks merchanting. There should be sales monthly random stuff at a nice discount
So people can buy when cheap and sell after sale. This can help poor ingame to hit avg middle class ingame :) I'm not sure if u guys get my
Point but it will make a better marketing for people

Lol just like in runescape :D

Offline Moneymaker

otic idea ive seen yet .. WERE ALL HERE CAUSE WE ***ING HATE THE ***ED UP CORRUPTED ECONOMIES OF THE REAL PWI SERVERS why ruin a perfectly brilliant game with such BS , lets make it so only RICH ppl can get cool stuff ..I.. that this is suposed to be a perfect world NOT the real worldh

Offline firestorm01

i dont think anyone but the rich cash players would ever profits from this..not regular poor people >:D >:D :P

Antihero

How is anyone really "rich" on a high rate server? Everything here is so easy to get without having to donate.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
How is anyone really "rich" on a high rate server? Everything here is so easy to get without having to donate.
say that to people carrying over 500k ec around

EDIT : Without donating a great amount of money, farming all DAT ec is impossible, unless you sell your soul to Aga.
Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 09:38 pm by Jolhans, Reason: "The Devil"

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

EDIT : Without donating a great amount of money, farming all DAT ec is impossible, unless you sell your soul to Aga.
:rolleyes: I has 200 souls.
Aga, how can I sells you one?
(:

Antihero

Eh, that's an alright amount I guess.

Offline Bonbon

• Tori was here. <3
I think that people need to take a moment to revisit PWI on whatever server they may have come from (let's face it, they all have shit economies) and compare where they were there and the amount of effort they put in. Compare that to what you can achieve on EPW. Tell me you don't feel like you have been handed freebies. This idea from my logical point of view wouldn't work. Everyone, even donators, will take advantage of something like this and simply flood the market with excess goods resulting in a reduced market values. In other words, sooner or later it wouldn't be worth buying out of the boutique and selling for EC because you will basically just be getting nothing. Even after sales the amount of items someone could have bought, knowing people with well over 100 gold stocked up simply from voting, would simply be ridiculous and we will end up right were we started, on a forum thread. We already get free gold that adds up pretty quickly and in my personal opinion things are already fairly priced. Just my two cents. :)

CarbonStrike- 150 Archer

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Eh, that's an alright amount I guess.

That's an unobtainable amount just by farming.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
That's an unobtainable amount just by farming.
He was being sarcastic u.u'