Epic Perfect World

New battle pets for veno

Offline Shovon

Hi, i was wondering why can we buy new battle pets with gold.  It would be a little more easy than wait to have the right number of token.  Not all people can be there for the Event.  And we cant exchange or sell tokens.  So it would be cool to have a chance to get one of them with gold.   ;)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
 :rolleyes: yea, you can exchange event tokens.
i havent tried it, but apparently you gotta get a tradable one (first put untradables in bank), the ndrag those onto the tradable/opposite way around..not entirely sure, if you ask on wc, you'll prolly get answers.
(:

Offline Shovon

Thanks i will try it  :smiley:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
erm..go ask wc before you do that if you bank the untradables and get a tradable one..
 :rolleyes: not 100% sure on dragging untradable ontop of tradable or vice versa
(:

Offline Shovon

i ask on wc but no one respond at me and i pm a GM and no answer from him :(

LaceyPip

it was my understanding that tokens are totally NOT trade able

Please can one of our GM's confirm

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
it was my understanding that tokens are totally NOT trade able

Please can one of our GM's confirm

Dis.
Even my tradeable ones got switched to non-tradeable.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Shovon

That's too bad, it gonna take a long time to have all the tokens needs for the new battle pets.  So can the GM put them in store, so i can buy it with gold :) it would be nice  :P

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Gold or coins?

i remember the fashion

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
*Cough* If you guys get a new battle pet, or just a new pet, I wanna see a poptart as a pet. Would be so cute with it's little legs and arms and then having the choice to pick either or 'strawberry poptart', 'blueberry poptart' with the strawberry poptart having a little pink bow/ribbon with it, and maybe have the blueberry one holding a skateboard or something such (Just a thought to make them look a little cute xD). In my opinion, I think it'd be best to have it like the Astral Drake is. Veno's getting the bigger ones, while the all class pet being smaller. Or just to easily have it an all class pet. Being able to get it either with Event Tokens or just winning it from an event. And I know this would be a lot of work with having to move stuff around with all the pets then having to get it to have a good look and what not. But I would really like to see something like this being put in. Though it's just an idea overall. c:

I would've put this in a different thread that was actually meant for such idea, but I was being lazy and didn't wanna have to go on a hunt looking for the actual thread, soz D:
Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 03:02 am by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Shovon

With Golds of course  :P not coins

Offline Shovon

Lolll poptarts yum yum  :P

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Mmm, I'll see if I can talk to Aga about it if I do end up making more (which I probably will).

Lollers:
Maybe if I can figure out how to do things from scratch lol

i remember the fashion

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
 ??? Put it a chibi potato, icecream, and etc then..?
if possible, please <3 XD
(: