Epic Perfect World

Chrono page

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Most of them will be afk but there should be enough left to actually kill the boss too.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I'll go near the NPC and keep looking for a squad then! :D
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I'll go near the NPC and keep looking for a squad then! :D

just take the quest, and it'll teleport in.. and inside.. there is a waiting area where there will be 20+ people (at the start of the event) and you will find plenty of squads inside.. 

but the best way to get chrono page is card bosses...  will be much faster.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
just take the quest, and it'll teleport in.. and inside.. there is a waiting area where there will be 20+ people (at the start of the event) and you will find plenty of squads inside.. 

but the best way to get chrono page is card bosses...  will be much faster.
Okay, so, I'll tele in and look for squads. And, yes, I'll try card bosses too, but, I've heard that it gets really long and boring.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Okay, so, I'll tele in and look for squads. And, yes, I'll try card bosses too, but, I've heard that it gets really long and boring.

err no..

check pwdatabase and find names of the bosses that are in your daily BH instances or even TT,  ... and then grab those cards... you can do the card bosses as u do BH or ... can just track down the bosses in eden and brim, and jsut solo those 2 instances over and over again and do the card bosses takes like 5-10 mins per each run... will be much faster than waiting for ares event to come by each weekend.

edit: you don't need to do every single card boss for the long quest chain to get to hammerfall... if all you want are chrono pages...
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 07:25 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Okies! :)
Thanks for all the info! :)