Epic Perfect World

Update

Offline Honeybee

Easy roll the 3x channeling on archer, i have 2x 3x chan set
+ 1 interval..
Nothard
x4 interval wrist is hard and requires PE, and channeling on archer is easy, -12 wrist on magic users takes a fair amount of PE if you are unlucky. With the new gears there is still so many legendary stats to roll for that you would be a noob to not farm PE still

Unless you can show me all the sins with x4 wrist, x2 dagger, and x3 top on same char for base 5.00 sage full r8 sin???

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
defense and damage is fine just stop camping attack set.

there is a severe lack of actual pve events. rancor and hide and seek are the only two, and HB can be considered a PVE event if you are the one sin who is tasked with burning down the crystal, but other than that, literally nothing. 

Sky Pirate: no one does it because no one can find it, its either stuck in walls or too hard
Rancor: reward is trash and has never been updated
Sumor: Reward is trash and has never been updated to standards of rewards like from HB or CTF
Fire Legion: Same issue as Sumor Camp
Fashion Event: this is not a PVE event this is a nerd event for fashion nerds

A PvE event is where we compete for drops of things and not PVP to do so. Like Sumor Camp which the rewards are extremely trash for the time investment even with pro demon sin and HF bm alt.

Offline Honeybee

defense and damage is fine just stop camping attack set.

there is a severe lack of actual pve events. rancor and hide and seek are the only two, and HB can be considered a PVE event if you are the one sin who is tasked with burning down the crystal, but other than that, literally nothing.

Sky Pirate: no one does it because no one can find it, its either stuck in walls or too hard
Rancor: reward is trash and has never been updated
Sumor: Reward is trash and has never been updated to standards of rewards like from HB or CTF
Fire Legion: Same issue as Sumor Camp
Fashion Event: this is not a PVE event this is a nerd event for fashion nerds

A PvE event is where we compete for drops of things and not PVP to do so. Like Sumor Camp which the rewards are extremely trash for the time investment even with pro demon sin and HF bm alt.
dare copy me?>??

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
dare copy me?>??
Sorry i was too lazy to say I agree

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
In server have 8x player who have 4x interval wrist
And 2 sin who have 3x interval gof dagger.

But dont forget AceHeR characters.. 
4x chan shoes, 2x interval shoes, 4def orns on barb, 30k + supply token, -12 wrist aceher cleric..
Pve pve..
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Honeybee

In server have 8x player who have 4x interval wrist
And 2 sin who have 3x interval gof dagger.

But dont forget AceHeR characters..
4x chan shoes, 2x interval shoes, 4def orns on barb, 30k + supply token, -12 wrist aceher cleric..
Pve pve..
so your trying to say that because archer has to PVE less that NO ONE will bother to PVE for PE because NO OTHER CLASSES exist? ok got u bro

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
Still need delete the endgame dragon set.
Now the r8 useless.

Offline Honeybee

Still need delete the endgame dragon set.
Now the r8 useless.
Show me -18 wrist, x4 wrist, x4 int dagger, x3 int dagger, x2 int dagger, x4 casting parts, triple interval tops, and etc for free and i'll agree with you.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
You can roll
But, ask on wc ingame who have -9 ct magic parts etc

I see, free the endgame and just one mirage stone all
And now who want farming the r8 set.. 

But, delete the war avatar packs, when 1mirage stone the S+ cards😂😂😂

I like the drama in topic, free the server , but when Burdette delete the dragon set, the players again drama and cry, but the r8 still easy. 
But, dont forget, burdette deleted the last dragon gears.. soon delete the new ;) 

Offline Honeybee

everything you say is basically wrong lol  ???

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
But, dont forget, burdette deleted the last dragon gears.. soon delete the new ;)
Dragon gears had same purpose as new start gear, if new gear is better - there's no need in dragon, see the logic?

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
Why need endgame starter set, when have r8 in server? 
Logic?
R8 can be full channeling and etc
Dragon wep 5 line stat with atk and defense.. 
same r8 weapon 5-8 roll the full def and atk wep.. 
logic..

Free rpdt and rmdt set.. WHY 

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Let us script all eq was bad idea,remove tome ring ge more hiero

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.