Epic Perfect World

Update

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Oh my bad, apparently hide and seek, fashionista, trivia questions, Sky pirate and Tigers event are all pk related events.
You play a dead server where 90% of the remaining community mains PVP and not PVE... SO you'd think that they'd be looking to have fun and PK ppl... Minority doesn't win. I agree that some events should be sz cus GM or DEV has to be fair to all... All i'm saying, the main part of this thread was to ask for def boost for pve players that get pked... like? 

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
You play a dead server where 90% of the remaining community mains PVP and not PVE... SO you'd think that they'd be looking to have fun and PK ppl... Minority doesn't win. I agree that some events should be sz cus GM or DEV has to be fair to all... All i'm saying, the main part of this thread was to ask for def boost for pve players that get pked... like?
I agree with you mathew when we marry? 

Offline Buffy

• Characters: BuffyKing, ENTITY, NoPainNoGame
  • Faction: LOVE Leader
I was being being sarcastic, i dont pve or pk. People were complaining that there are no pve events so I went ahead and listed some of the pve events. If someone doesnt want to get pked out of safe zone, just go blue name.
Last Edit: Oct 17, 2019, 07:17 am by Buffy

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Oh my bad, apparently hide and seek, fashionista, trivia questions, Sky pirate and Tigers event are all pk related events.
besides hide and seek, sky pirate (which literally no one does) and tigers, do you fight mobs to drop fash to pick and run to etherblade to win? do you have to kill a mob to get a trivia question? 
My post was mainly a suggestion and my retort to you was stating that they might be getting random pked in pve events or farming areas. It's not like they are the only one, I am also getting murdered almost instantaneously by archers and wizards because some of them come out of the blue and kill you without warning, no one even mentioned sin so idk where you got that from. I stated I was getting random pked by archers and wizards. If you aren't geared to defend yourself against them at the moment you're dead, plain and simple especially when you aren't even trying to pk and have only offensive gears to take down things like the event bosses. Also, are you seriously asking what I'm farming? Rancor, arena chest, capture the princess. Coins, event tokens etc, it's blasted on the server daily all areas that are NOT safe zones. Getting radom pked and the death of the server are two different things. It's great we are getting people back but having that be because people can run up on you and lay you out without you even knowing or wanting to fight anyone is stupid, which is why I suggested pve safe areas. We should have events that are pve friendly which don't allow some people who would more or less want someone new or just farming to get feking cancer because they want to be d***s and kill them to piss them off or take their items.
are you suggesting that from now on every sin and ea in stealth must shout "HEY IM GONNA KILL YOU IN 5 SECONDS HAHA GO FULL DEF" before they leave stealth? cos thats exactly how it sounds and defeats the purpose of stealth mate :normal-43: for events outside arena you realise you can just go blue name right? i doubt you'd have any hours anyways so that shouldn't even be an issue for you.  

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
besides hide and seek, sky pirate (which literally no one does) and tigers, do you fight mobs to drop fash to pick and run to etherblade to win? do you have to kill a mob to get a trivia question? are you suggesting that from now on every sin and ea in stealth must shout "HEY IM GONNA KILL YOU IN 5 SECONDS HAHA GO FULL DEF" before they leave stealth? cos thats exactly how it sounds and defeats the purpose of stealth mate :normal-43: for events outside arena you realise you can just go blue name right? i doubt you'd have any hours anyways so that shouldn't even be an issue for you.  
I HAVE HOURS, WHAT DO CAEI? 
Lol i fak you

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
I HAVE HOURS, WHAT DO CAEI?
go full def and vit then you wont die 

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
Prodajem golfa dvicu, pali vozi... 

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
“Insta killed” are you complaining about sins and eas stealth killing? I made an alt with pk ready gear and I did just fine surviving, my ea rolls with pk ready gear and it survives fine... LA classes, Magic Classes aren’t meant to tank a whole lot .. take any mmo into consideration, archers do a lot of dmg but they are squishy in exchange... same for wiz, any mmo wiz will have the most busted dmg... just play the game right, like most players I’m sure you been playing for years, adapt to the meta and don’t complain... Also what are you farming LOL? Legit most farming methods now a days , you can’t be pked except nightscream... ALSO being random pked is a good things means the server hasn’t died completely.
Preach baby preach 

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Save the princess should be ran more tbh. I like that event. Also. Where patch?  :police:
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2019, 06:24 am by Singularity

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Cen we get more factor forge eq for damas like ea 2x5 aps 24 dex boots or 3x crit 12mag psyh pants,etc more something new
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2019, 12:50 pm by BumleBee

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
Delete the new dragon set
The pve now dead.
Who want farming the perfect elements when free the 2x and 3x channeling set? + -9ct 2x 6 magic wrist..

Offline Honeybee

Delete the new dragon set
The pve now dead.
Who want farming the perfect elements when free the 2x and 3x channeling set? + -9ct 2x 6 magic wrist..
pretty sure theres crazier things to strive and farm for now like -12 wrist and x4 int wrist and etc. Its called setting your gear stat goals higher. There is still plenty of reason to farm PE and do rerolling.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
Easy roll the 3x channeling on archer, i have 2x 3x chan set 
+ 1 interval..
Nothard