Epic Perfect World

Update

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
This is rather frustrating... There's been a whole month since last patch, there need to be done a LOT of balance changes and nothing's being done. When's the next patch? I believe there was a promise made that each week there would be small patches but nothing has happened since last one and pkers are struggling a lot cause everyone's getting 1shot. If Burdette would be more active than he is right now, that would be much appreciated as well, 'cause in-game there have been players that are asking for a response on their helpdesk tickets for way too long.
If I come over a bit angry is because I probably am a bit, but other than that my intentions are not to offend or whatsoever. I hope Burdette sees this thread and the millions that have been made over this month and finally releases a patch pretty soon or at least a teaser of the date that the patch's gonna come. It's super frustrating dying to 2 hits and it's not about skill at all. It's about imbalanced stats given to certain classes and certain advantages that come with each class that u can only pray to predict before you die in an instant.
Thanks again.

Offline √íԵɑӀҽ

• 🅢🅘🅝🅕🅤🅛
This is rather frustrating... There's been a whole month since last patch, there need to be done a LOT of balance changes and nothing's being done. When's the next patch? I believe there was a promise made that each week there would be small patches but nothing has happened since last one and pkers are struggling a lot cause everyone's getting 1shot. If Burdette would be more active than he is right now, that would be much appreciated as well, 'cause in-game there have been players that are asking for a response on their helpdesk tickets for way too long.
If I come over a bit angry is because I probably am a bit, but other than that my intentions are not to offend or whatsoever. I hope Burdette sees this thread and the millions that have been made over this month and finally releases a patch pretty soon or at least a teaser of the date that the patch's gonna come. It's super frustrating dying to 2 hits and it's not about skill at all. It's about imbalanced stats given to certain classes and certain advantages that come with each class that u can only pray to predict before you die in an instant.
Thanks again.
Been getting one shotted almost daily on any of my chars by archers or random wizards. Not sure if anything can really be done about that, it is what it is I doubt he's going to make some changes to them so it doesn't happen. Ever since free almost end game gear was introduced you either get reked immediately or you rekt them back if you honestly care to do so and UNLESS he goes ahead and scraps it back to the original gearing process it's going to stick to being as such but then we'll loose players I guess I don't know. Either way I'm not a fan or care about pvp/Pk (also lmao to archers who kill in arena and skills kill again after respawn). Though I feel what you mean about the patch, we are lacking pve events and pve overall is lacking and just lackluster now, said it before, going to keep saying it if stuff like this comes up lol. Anyway patch aside we need things that can balance both sides of the game like newer pve events with safe zone areas so you don't have to be on guard while just trying to farm because someone wants to get pk happy or for example, kill you while fighting arena chest boss or event bosses for token rewards to steal it from you. Collector kinda pve events where you gotta work hard to get the special pve item whatever it might be. Can we possibly revive city of abominations with good rewards. Anyway that's my thoughts.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

I'll do it again

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
SB and Wiz, Psy can 1hit the all mdef character.
Where the balance?
And delete the Genie spark skill for mage class.
(Genie spark+ 2 fire skill = 30-40k crit..)
Just ask, how to play on pvp, when 3 mage class OP in server? 

My Archer full def set, 4def ring, def weapon + 6def buff on weapon and full pots, and the SB and Wiz 1-2hit me.

BALANCEEEEEEE
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Bruh... just play better

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
SB and Wiz, Psy can 1hit the all mdef character.
Where the balance?
And delete the Genie spark skill for mage class.
(Genie spark+ 2 fire skill = 30-40k crit..)
Just ask, how to play on pvp, when 3 mage class OP in server?

My Archer full def set, 4def ring, def weapon + 6def buff on weapon and full pots, and the SB and Wiz 1-2hit me.

BALANCEEEEEEE
You have starter genie's skill on your genie (and probably 10th fortify too), never seen you in pk or any pvp, stop posting about balance, your opinion is irrelevant bit more than completely 

Offline √íԵɑӀҽ

• 🅢🅘🅝🅕🅤🅛
You have starter genie's skill on your genie (and probably 10th fortify too), never seen you in pk or any pvp, stop posting about balance, your opinion is irrelevant bit more than completely
I think they were joking about balance lol..

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
I literally cringe everytime i see a post like this one... Wiz has always done ridiculous dmg to ea any LA/HA class, just learn to survive better... Heiro has always been part of the game and hasn't changed since epw came out... Def might be tweaked but it shouldn't be changed by a lot.. All we need is a repeat of Void where eas be running with 50k hp and sht ton of def lvl... Just get better at the game... Get fire immune for wiz, get metal immune for ea and seeker, get water immune for psy and sb... expel for any melee class... like brooooooooooo y'all should spend less time on this forum and actually take the time to learn your classes... or farm for better def gear.. 

Offline √íԵɑӀҽ

• 🅢🅘🅝🅕🅤🅛
I literally cringe everytime i see a post like this one... Wiz has always done ridiculous dmg to ea any LA/HA class, just learn to survive better... Heiro has always been part of the game and hasn't changed since epw came out... Def might be tweaked but it shouldn't be changed by a lot.. All we need is a repeat of Void where eas be running with 50k hp and sht ton of def lvl... Just get better at the game... Get fire immune for wiz, get metal immune for ea and seeker, get water immune for psy and sb... expel for any melee class... like brooooooooooo y'all should spend less time on this forum and actually take the time to learn your classes... or farm for better def gear..
From the looks of it they might be getting random pked by random people. I mean if it is intentional fighting pk with a person who equally wants to pk then this is pretty much irrelevant because you can easily just apply your situational gear and use your skill and knowledge of said class and your post is just but yeah I mean people lately from what I've been seeing including myself have been getting jumped by people out of nowhere and getting install killed while farming. Not much we can do about it I guess but screaming balance patch is not justified, it's why seeker got Def debuffed from what I've read.. 

Offline Matty

• Old Player
From the looks of it they might be getting random pked by random people. I mean if it is intentional fighting pk with a person who equally wants to pk then this is pretty much irrelevant because you can easily just apply your situational gear and use your skill and knowledge of said class and your post is just but yeah I mean people lately from what I've been seeing including myself have been getting jumped by people out of nowhere and getting install killed while farming. Not much we can do about it I guess but screaming balance patch is not justified, it's why seeker got Def debuffed from what I've read..
“Insta killed” are you complaining about sins and eas stealth killing? I made an alt with pk ready gear and I did just fine surviving, my ea rolls with pk ready gear and it survives fine... LA classes, Magic Classes aren’t meant to tank a whole lot .. take any mmo into consideration, archers do a lot of dmg but they are squishy in exchange... same for wiz, any mmo wiz will have the most busted dmg... just play the game right, like most players I’m sure you been playing for years, adapt to the meta and don’t complain... Also what are you farming LOL? Legit most farming methods now a days , you can’t be pked except nightscream... ALSO being random pked is a good things means the server hasn’t died completely. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I still think Def is absolutely fine.

A bunch of people rolling around in Full atk engraves, no def gear, full +12stat/Chan armor (No RPD or RMD) not using genie in time, not using their classes survive skills properly and not having EP heals because anyone worth healing isn't complaining about this because they don't suck.

Just watch ANY of the current mass PK videos (Media Section) and you'll see squad leads living (Even when hate target) Very well. 

I meet lots of people that complain about Def Camp when someone isn't dumb with their gears then die 123 because they use bad armor, then come to forums to cry about defense.

Offline √íԵɑӀҽ

• 🅢🅘🅝🅕🅤🅛
“Insta killed” are you complaining about sins and eas stealth killing? I made an alt with pk ready gear and I did just fine surviving, my ea rolls with pk ready gear and it survives fine... LA classes, Magic Classes aren’t meant to tank a whole lot .. take any mmo into consideration, archers do a lot of dmg but they are squishy in exchange... same for wiz, any mmo wiz will have the most busted dmg... just play the game right, like most players I’m sure you been playing for years, adapt to the meta and don’t complain... Also what are you farming LOL? Legit most farming methods now a days , you can’t be pked except nightscream... ALSO being random pked is a good things means the server hasn’t died completely.
My post was mainly a suggestion and my retort to you was stating that they might be getting random pked in pve events or farming areas. It's not like they are the only one, I am also getting murdered almost instantaneously by archers and wizards because some of them come out of the blue and kill you without warning, no one even mentioned sin so idk where you got that from. I stated I was getting random pked by archers and wizards. If you aren't geared to defend yourself against them at the moment you're dead, plain and simple especially when you aren't even trying to pk and have only offensive gears to take down things like the event bosses. Also, are you seriously asking what I'm farming? Rancor, arena chest, capture the princess. Coins, event tokens etc, it's blasted on the server daily all areas that are NOT safe zones. Getting radom pked and the death of the server are two different things. It's great we are getting people back but having that be because people can run up on you and lay you out without you even knowing or wanting to fight anyone is stupid, which is why I suggested pve safe areas. We should have events that are pve friendly which don't allow some people who would more or less want someone new or just farming to get feking cancer because they want to be d***s and kill them to piss them off or take their items.

In the end like I stated, it is what it is, I didn't ask for more balance patches, just more content that's not pvp related or open to people being able to randomly pk you in said pve event.
Last Edit: Oct 17, 2019, 01:20 am by √íԵɑӀҽ

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
stop complaning about def , either u play/position urself better or u gonna die and its ok, thats a fuucking game thats how it works u die and u kill   :normal-43:

Offline Matty

• Old Player
stop complaning about def , either u play/position urself better or u gonna die and its ok, thats a fuucking game thats how it works u die and u kill   :normal-43:

My post was mainly a suggestion and my retort to you was stating that they might be getting random pked in pve events or farming areas. It's not like they are the only one, I am also getting murdered almost instantaneously by archers and wizards because some of them come out of the blue and kill you without warning, no one even mentioned sin so idk where you got that from. I stated I was getting random pked by archers and wizards. If you aren't geared to defend yourself against them at the moment you're dead, plain and simple especially when you aren't even trying to pk and have only offensive gears to take down things like the event bosses. Also, are you seriously asking what I'm farming? Rancor, arena chest, capture the princess. Coins, event tokens etc, it's blasted on the server daily all areas that are NOT safe zones. Getting radom pked and the death of the server are two different things. It's great we are getting people back but having that be because people can run up on you and lay you out without you even knowing or wanting to fight anyone is stupid, which is why I suggested pve safe areas. We should have events that are pve friendly which don't allow some people who would more or less want someone new or just farming to get feking cancer because they want to be d***s and kill them to piss them off or take their items.

In the end like I stated, it is what it is, I didn't ask for more balance patches, just more content that's not pvp related or open to people being able to randomly pk you in said pve event.
there's no such thing as a pve event in 2019.. when arena event is announced, it says "PK allowed" fyi but yeah... Hikaro is right +1 Hikaro LMFAO

Offline Buffy

• Characters: BuffyKing, ENTITY, NoPainNoGame
  • Faction: LOVE Leader

there's no such thing as a pve event in 2019.. when arena event is announced, it says "PK allowed" fyi but yeah... Hikaro is right +1 Hikaro LMFAO
Oh my bad, apparently hide and seek, fashionista, trivia questions, Sky pirate and Tigers event are all pk related events.