Epic Perfect World

New title stone issues

Offline SoLost

Sorry - couldn't add reply to the sep 18 post re: Master of Balance title for new toons

Related issue -- Please confirm that the new patch , whenever it comes in, will fix all the titles, not just Master of Balance.  While the new title stone is great, it only gives partial sets for the seal and tome titles and doesn't allow you to pick up the next in the chain if you haven't done the quests.  Example -- Anicent Wall title chain starts Bright, Truth Seeker, Quester, Fishy.  I have the tome; I had don't the primeval towerlings for Bright.  Title stone gives Truth Seeker and Quester, so next is Fishy - the undine mystics in the water east of 1k.  Can't get the quest for these at the designated location.  Go to South Barrier to see if this means I have to do the full chain, even though I have the Truth Seeker and Quester titles from the stone.  I get the quest to talk to the Apothecary but then no pop up to talk to Cho Cho (awards Truth Seeker) and no quest by Taoist Chiang for Quester title.  Stuck and can't go further in this chain.

I assume the same issue results from all the other partial title chains provided by the stone.  Would appreciate confirmation that all will be fixed.  Thanks.

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Yes to tea no to coffee 

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Most likely he will prolly give all the seal titles or just remove them since it bugs out the chains.

Burdette is informed bout the title chain issue
Hopefully next patch there will be a solution

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
You will get the missing titles when using Novice Title Stone again after patch, and Master of Balance won't have any requirements

Offline SoLost

Thanks, Burdette.  And sorry to be a pest but - any idea when that patch will be ready?

(And will it have a Halloween event??  please please please - I like your events)

Thanks for all you do!!!  Am really enjoying EpicPW.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants