Epic Perfect World

Gender change(Please lock due to drama, sry >.<)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Gender change is completely possible considering it was popular at one point, and now starting to want to be popular again. If Aga doesn't have the time to do so he can just say so, not say it's not possible  :rolleyes:. That's kinda insulting telling someone something like that knowing it's not true. Anywho gender change is possible, but like some people have said probably 39475394875394753497 people have asked for it. Some people want gender change just to gender change. Just to be able to spam OMG I HAVE A PENOR NOW! or I HAVE BIG TITS NOW! He might've been spammed with request and got tired of it. Still no excuse for lieing. :rolleyes: Especially when this is "his" server, just say no say no. Don't really need an explanation. If they spam you about it mute them. To reduce either stop doing gender changes at all, or find an easier option like that had the reskin option. Sorry I know all humans lie, but this just really insulting :I...
Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:22 am by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
not always $$$...

i got my psy's sex change long time ago, for free,, just requested aga, and he did it ;o

but then again, back then, the server didn't even have half the active number of players as it does today, also aga. was less busy, and i didn't cause so much trouble for him back then either.. soo xD

might just be he's too busy now a days.. or you people catch him on a bad day, idk, and either way idc. he gave my psy a dick a year ago, so i happy o.o
I remember this.After best of each class ,i'm right?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I remember this.After best of each class ,i'm right?

Think it was just few days before that event... was so long ago lol... x.x
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

jis. Stop making that thread silly. Yes, Gender change is possible only for Agatio. And that he changed nick or gender for somene is not because he like that person. He likes everyone cause hes the admin lol. The thingy is he not always has time, and LOL understand that. Dot. And please dont feel cool or something cause its suppah selfish.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ

Think it was just few days before that event... was so long ago lol... x.x
I though it was after because my friends keeped messing me: A girl won the contest!lol

Offline SHINIGAMI

jis. Stop making that thread silly. Yes, Gender change is possible only for Agatio. And that he changed nick or gender for somene is not because he like that person. He likes everyone cause hes the admin lol. The thingy is he not always has time, and LOL understand that. Dot. And please dont feel cool or something cause its suppah selfish.

:normal-16:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Well, the fact that hes the admin doesnt mean that he will like everybody, I know that, he has to forcefully be nice to everyone, sometimes at least.

Offline SHINIGAMI

I though it was after because my friends keeped messing me: A girl won the contest!lol

lol, think people  still thought i was a girl, or didn't realise the sex change....  or my psy might've still been a female, i don't remember lol.. that event was such a long time ago..

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
lol, think people  still thought i was a girl, or didn't realise the sex change....  or my psy might've still been a female, i don't remember lol.. that event was such a long time ago..
I do remember XD
Well, the fact that hes the admin doesnt mean that he will like everybody, I know that, he has to forcefully be nice to everyone, sometimes at least.
Well. Thats what I meant. The fact for chaning genders and nick is being nice.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
I sincerely hope Agatio will ban all of you for wasting our time and internet space.
I sincerely hope Agatio will ban all of you for wasting our time and internet space.
LOLOLOLOL. Guy, maybe he will ban you, you feel cool or something??!? Lol i loled at this. Are you farming posts?

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
LOLOLOLOL. Guy, maybe he will ban you, you feel cool or something??!? Lol i loled at this. Are you farming posts?
Just out of curiosity: why should I farm posts? Not like I'll get reward if I get required amount of posts or something.
And btw, I'm banned already.
Just out of curiosity: why should I farm posts? Not like I'll get reward if I get required amount of posts or something.
And btw, I'm banned already.
Not that you should, but you could. Many people posts useless comments, to make someone mad or just to create drama.
Also to get an title.

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
The only way to get your gender change is to pm Agatio.

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG