Epic Perfect World

30m Undine for mages

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
What the actual fk is this thread has gone down to holyfak just +1/-1it jesus
I don't know what they are trying to state here typing essays defending a benefit for both cultivation then introducing what certain skills does. In fact 30 meters undine won't change game at all, eas still has purge bow with 6 extra range, infinite amount of antistun and incredible damage with annoying ''nerfed'' metal.
There's wrs with AOE disarm + stun.
Stormbringer with 20 Def level bug.
Wfs doing high ass damage without any effort then these guys literally crying over 3 extra meters?hahahahaha. Hey your 3 eps won't die by just that, so u still can feel safe doing backstab.

At the end of day this and other more changes are needed, literally after I been playing mage for years now I can say I wouldn't try mage here, I don't have 3 eps every time that there's pk and I'm not even leading a guild to like make my job mage easier. I can't have good pk because there's 2 eas ticking my charm like nothing(even with SOD) while eas just put SOD on and let's go u can have fun solo rpk.

Mage sage is fun cultivation, I've already played it in different servers where sage ain't this boosted like on this server and it was actually insane. Literally when sage mage cultivation got boosted here and JUST SAGE CULTIVATION DID no one of the demon mages cried or got offended as certain "sage mages" on this thread (think just this guy Nimy and the other 2 AA bots I don't know but I've already disbanded)

Literally mage ain't even a fun class to play anymore, a good sin will destroy you in 1v1, doesn't matter what u do.
Wb, wr, seeker and sin are able to deal a good amount of damage camping full RMD and literally doing basic stuff not even because they are good at their classes. I feel there was more balance when we could swap whole gear not gonna lie and not even asking for it just comparing it with the balance we got now days, just make an idea

Imagine being 1 out of 3 sage wiz on server and your only gameplay is to 3 spark and leap into mass with prison  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Huge pogs man need me some pepe hands all over this thread

Offline ekko

+1 to undine and more survivability for mg not everyone has 3 eps healing them

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
+1 to undine and more survivability for mg not everyone has 3 eps healing them
Undine aside, but Mage with heals, leaps with invincible, pots and genies, numerous cc skills, yet they need more survivability. I don’t understand. 

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Undine aside, but Mage with heals, leaps with invincible, pots and genies, numerous cc skills, yet they need more survivability. I don’t understand.
i like how you think sir

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
All jokes aside i think it doesnt matter if undine range is increased from demon vs sage mage perspective.
At its core since as far as i can remember you choose to play demon for more stuns and more reliable stuns and ct which is more versatile for all aspects of pvp, while you take sage for ridiculously high damage and chi hell i even think sage mage survives better than demon in MASS PKs ONLY.
I dont think barrier pdef difference matters at all i dont think its noticable in pk you never die unless you get purged on both cultis anyway.
TLDR; demon if you are massive 1v1er and sage if you only mass pk.
Little undine range buff wont help mage be good pvp class it has always been inferior to EA and it will never ever come close but it will help the class in PK in general and other mage classes that profit from undine if a party leading mage can do it from a little more range.
And i do think its a little bit greedy to ask for more incentive to play sage mage after the potentional buff that will help both cultis in general, while other classes inferior cultis havent been touched at all.
Not bashing on anyone just my opinion!
I have big experiance in the class(lead mass pks, tws, won playoffs, events) even tho i main archer now.

+
Last Edit: Sept 27, 2019, 08:27 am by Dan the man..!

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
All jokes aside i think it doesnt matter if undine range is increased from demon vs sage mage perspective.
At its core since as far as i can remember you choose to play demon for more stuns and more reliable stuns and ct which is more versatile for all aspects of pvp, while you take sage for ridiculously high damage and chi hell i even think sage mage survives better than demon in MASS PKs ONLY.
I dont think barrier pdef difference matters at all i dont think its noticable in pk you never die unless you get purged on both cultis anyway.
TLDR; demon if you are massive 1v1er and sage if you only mass pk.
Little undine range buff wont help mage be good pvp class it has always been inferior to EA and it will never ever come close but it will help the class in PK in general and other mage classes that profit from undine if a party leading mage can do it from a little more range.
And i do think its a little bit greedy to ask for more incentive to play sage mage after the potentional buff that will help both cultis in general, while other classes inferior cultis havent been touched at all.
Not bashing on anyone just my opinion!
I have big experiance in the class(lead mass pks, tws, won playoffs, events) even tho i main archer now.

+
didnt read dude lol -1

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
+1 for free buff btw <3

Offline _