Epic Perfect World

30m Undine for mages

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
you think any mage on this server doesn't use undine in 1v1 ? wtf
flame skills are usually combined with other element skills for better lock and damage combination, sage mage got spoiled in the past and even with this suggestion it'd improve the quality of both culti.
The point i was referring to was your suggestion that sage mages get CT buff anyways from their clerics in their pt, which would never be the case in 1v1s. It defeats the point of your argument. There's a collective buff of the class, yes, but not substantial enough to justify going sage. That's what Nimy's saying.
I promise I don't even know Nimy. What I'm saying is you need to chill and understand where they're coming from. Again, I'm not totally against the suggestion, you just need to take a step back and stop acting like everything you say is 100% right.
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
+1, played both mage and ea since the beginning of time and the imbalance has never been worse. Demon mages are pretty much a suicidal mission nowadays, unless you play it 0fk mode with 3 dds and 7 supports in a party, lmao

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
guys keep it into the 30m range topic, please  :-\
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
I know we don't have much people guys but we're goin to Aze with our mens to be under someone : D

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
The disparity between sage and demon comes from playstyle, with some obvious exceptions, when playstyle becomes habit it becomes natural; a matter of bias. e.g Demon seeker is muuuuuuuuuch better than sage in current meta and patch but nobody plays it because habit follows playstyle
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2019, 10:12 pm by Panda

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
I don't know what they are trying to state here typing essays defending a benefit for both cultivation then introducing what certain skills does. In fact 30 meters undine won't change game at all, eas still has purge bow with 6 extra range, infinite amount of antistun and incredible damage with annoying ''nerfed'' metal.
There's wrs with AOE disarm + stun.
Stormbringer with 20 Def level bug.
Wfs doing high ass damage without any effort then these guys literally crying over 3 extra meters?hahahahaha. Hey your 3 eps won't die by just that, so u still can feel safe doing backstab. 

At the end of day this and other more changes are needed, literally after I been playing mage for years now I can say I wouldn't try mage here, I don't have 3 eps every time that there's pk and I'm not even leading a guild to like make my job mage easier. I can't have good pk because there's 2 eas ticking my charm like nothing(even with SOD) while eas just put SOD on and let's go u can have fun solo rpk. 

Mage sage is fun cultivation, I've already played it in different servers where sage ain't this boosted like on this server and it was actually insane. Literally when sage mage cultivation got boosted here and JUST SAGE CULTIVATION DID no one of the demon mages cried or got offended as certain "sage mages" on this thread (think just this guy Nimy and the other 2 AA bots I don't know but I've already disbanded)

Literally mage ain't even a fun class to play anymore, a good sin will destroy you in 1v1, doesn't matter what u do.
Wb, wr, seeker and sin are able to deal a good amount of damage camping full RMD and literally doing basic stuff not even because they are good at their classes. I feel there was more balance when we could swap whole gear not gonna lie and not even asking for it just comparing it with the balance we got now days, just make an idea

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Lmao 2019 lol new era new me lmao 0fcks lol I’m weak

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Last Edit: Sept 26, 2019, 03:41 pm by 🔥Prodigy🔥

Offline Chines

• Old Player
  • Characters: Chines
No one cares about sage mage
 :normal-36: sage > demon
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2019, 06:18 pm by Chines

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
I don't know what they are trying to state here typing essays defending a benefit for both cultivation then introducing what certain skills does. In fact 30 meters undine won't change game at all, eas still has purge bow with 6 extra range, infinite amount of antistun and incredible damage with annoying ''nerfed'' metal.
There's wrs with AOE disarm + stun.
Stormbringer with 20 Def level bug.
Wfs doing high ass damage without any effort then these guys literally crying over 3 extra meters?hahahahaha. Hey your 3 eps won't die by just that, so u still can feel safe doing backstab.

At the end of day this and other more changes are needed, literally after I been playing mage for years now I can say I wouldn't try mage here, I don't have 3 eps every time that there's pk and I'm not even leading a guild to like make my job mage easier. I can't have good pk because there's 2 eas ticking my charm like nothing(even with SOD) while eas just put SOD on and let's go u can have fun solo rpk.

Mage sage is fun cultivation, I've already played it in different servers where sage ain't this boosted like on this server and it was actually insane. Literally when sage mage cultivation got boosted here and JUST SAGE CULTIVATION DID no one of the demon mages cried or got offended as certain "sage mages" on this thread (think just this guy Nimy and the other 2 AA bots I don't know but I've already disbanded)

Literally mage ain't even a fun class to play anymore, a good sin will destroy you in 1v1, doesn't matter what u do.
Wb, wr, seeker and sin are able to deal a good amount of damage camping full RMD and literally doing basic stuff not even because they are good at their classes. I feel there was more balance when we could swap whole gear not gonna lie and not even asking for it just comparing it with the balance we got now days, just make an idea
This only show how balanced are classes 1/1 was good few years ago before elysium , nighshades even mass pk boring 1,wipe on.ground move to air btw I agree.with this 

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.
how about fix rubberbanding in FR and TT 3-3 instead of gay suggestions like this  :-X

also nerf sb  ??? and delete DB  ??? ???

Offline Saint

• I don't give a fuck
idk about yall but Nimy best mage on server

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
Dont force me to make mg and show you how to play it :police:

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Boost all seeker skills to same range as all wiz skills. I hate waiting in a stun and freeze for 30 seconds to just die bc yo class has infinite range except for undine LOL

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
What the actual fk is this thread has gone down to holyfak just +1/-1it jesus
Dislike these new guilds