Epic Perfect World

30m Undine for mages

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
my boys theres less than 8 mages in total on server who still play the class in mass pvp x D
This is total nonsense
Mage doesnt need buff, it has the best elysium skill upgrades
2 meters, its a quality of life buff and you guys pretend mg is unplayable
Wouldnt make a single difference if it gets added or not. 
Buff sage db, sage wr, sage wb, demon seeker, demon sb and all other actual useless cultis before complaining about mg culti difference 
Lol i fak you

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Not against a mage boost in general, 2spark puri or antistun is an idea, specially versus db and sb cc nowadays.
Just pointing out to keep the balance between sage and demon up, idc about rest. Theres other options of increasing amount of mages in pk that does not benefit one cultivation more than the other.

Demon mage has more pros than just ct in mass pk and they got stated in this thread, no need to act ignorant or sarcastic. 
Think the point is pretty clear overall, just think of a decent alternative for sage divine pyro if you insist on boosting undine range.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 tired of eas man 

Offline Смор

• Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Legit every faction
Yes, boost man, yes

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

Wouldnt make a single difference if it gets added or not.

Exactly, in pvp nothing much will change, but it'll add more value to mages and encourage more people to play the class

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
honestly, I'm fine with the boost but the argument of mass PvP was wack as fck
not everyone likes mass PvP. In fact, a lot of people prefers playing 1v1, and Nimy's point is simply to say that you should be able to at least have an incentive to create a sage mage because allowing for that disparity simply killed the sage mage class.
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2019, 10:07 pm by Panda
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
What about let the ones who play the class talk about it, and the rest of us stfu for the sake of the seven gods? 
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
What about let the ones who play the class talk about it, and the rest of us stfu for the sake of the seven gods?
That's not interesting

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
Exactly, in pvp nothing much will change, but it'll add more value to mages and encourage more people to play the class
the only thing that dont encourage me to play wizz is the fact that i dont have x2 ct wrist :)

♥ Dev

Offline Alek

• certified ass eater
  • Characters: bdsw
  • Faction: Notorious
disagree with the idea, mage can pretty much hiero anything once it gets close enough, increasing the range will just make it able to hiero anything without getting close which will then result in a damage nerf down the line  :rolleyes: should just keep mage as it is right now, its really good for mass pk

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
disagree with the idea, mage can pretty much hiero anything once it gets close enough, increasing the range will just make it able to hiero anything without getting close which will then result in a damage nerf down the line  :rolleyes: should just keep mage as it is right now, its really good for mass pk
at this point, SB and Ea does the same

♥ Dev

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
so you don't get randomly hiero'd by archers who has alot more range ?
honestly, I'm fine with the boost but the argument of mass PvP was wack as fck
not everyone likes mass PvP. In fact, a lot of people prefers playing 1v1, and Nimy's point is simply to say that you should be able to at least have an incentive to create a sage mage because allowing for that disparity simply killed the sage mage class.

you think any mage on this server doesn't use undine in 1v1 ? wtf
flame skills are usually combined with other element skills for better lock and damage combination, sage mage got spoiled in the past and even with this suggestion it'd improve the quality of both culti.

Offline Alek

• certified ass eater
  • Characters: bdsw
  • Faction: Notorious
uh not really, unless you get purged it would take more than 1 ea to do it and meanwhile you can hiero them in def, as for sbs they will hopefully get nerfed when baguette decides to patch again

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Listen somehow you just came back dont act like you are gonna be a big thing and everyone should listen to you just because you were an old player on this server. You have suggested something where clearly most were -1 besides the ones you have linked this thread to put a +1 just to support you.
Not to point you are just being an asshole insulting out when people just giving their opinions back, you are talking like a big mage probably because you won Mage Tournamnet 1v1? Where you were using SkillSender when no other mage was? Seen you getting beaten up back then in 1v1s easily where you didnt hacked with SS. So dont feel too relevant as if you are a big image, your image is as stupid as goku-s at this point.
Mage was always like this in any other server with the undine, they do not need any buff or what so ever, learn to lead the situation and get over it. You die cause you get in range? Learn the tricks, just dont come making thread expecting a change when you cant get over being killed few times and insulting people out when they are arguing about one of ur ideas.
Nothing against adding the 2nd spark removing debuffs like eas has. Kinda unfair but other than that, no.
Idk about the asshole part man, have you read what you're typing?

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Honestly wiz is terrible to play at the moment, the amount of hiero buggs in pk from eas is insane, not to mention how terrible their defense has become since recent updates, what this dog suggested is more than just a fair point to take into consideration for the next update, considering it does minimal harm, it just equals the class within others in mass pk.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.