Epic Perfect World

30m Undine for mages

Offline Menfis

• Haters Gonna Hate
  • Characters: woiva
Pretty sure demon version of Divine Pyro increases the chan of it so its faster than Sage, only diff between them is Divine adds undine Fire decrease defenses. The heal was something crucial in order to make the sage relevant on this sv.
Phy def, demon still has more, just sage had a bit of a buff so it wouldnt be so squishy as if they wearing nothing

Sage lacks channeling, sage was supposed to have more damage than Demon but they lack channeling and cant wear a atk lvl and hit as fast as Demon. Demon has more phy def.
And on this sv being able to wear atk level weap as a mage when sage cant be as a use, says it all anyway. lol
that's what's in the skill description but not how it really works, i tested both.
Legacy lives on.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Sage pdef is still lower than demon. Healing channeling got buffed cause lower geared sage wizards could never step up to demon insta healing in quaff.
No, sage is by no means in advantage, the only big advantage it has atm to make up for lower def is the ability to damage from more range while debuffing with fire (hence why divine pyro has same % debuff as undine on epic). Im not saying 30m undine wouldnt benefit sage as well, it just takes away the big advantage sage has as it is right now.
Im aware many players have no feeling for these details but we finally have a pk scene with few sage wizards at it, lets not go back to 3 years ago when it was nonexistant.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Sage pdef is still lower than demon. Healing channeling got buffed cause lower geared sage wizards could never step up to demon insta healing in quaff. No, sage is by no means in advantage, the only big advantage it has atm to make up for lower def is the ability to damage from more range while debuffing with fire (hence why divine pyro has same % debuff as undine on epic). Im not saying 30m undine wouldnt benefit sage as well, it just takes away the big advantage sage has as it is right now. Im aware many players have no feeling for these details but we finally have a pk scene with few sage wizards at it, lets not go back to 3 years ago when it was nonexistant.

Sage has near infinite Chi, Quicker heals, Black Ice Dragon Strike, Longer stun on frozen flame, Epic Server only buff on the magic attack given by quaff. Epic Sever only buff on PDEF.

It's not about sage def being lower, it's that it was raised above retail just for this server. Name another class that has gotten spoiled like that? Just one cultivation not the class?

Sage mage has so many independent buffs and edges that only exist because of epic. 

I've played sage since before any of these free buffs were given to me, and I'll do it after we get an undine strike that works in mass lmao.

You used to message me back in the day about how broken sage mage was tbh.

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
زائد واحد 
just bec its Omar's thread 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
***ing hell stop giving descriptions comparing to what each other do. Its not an issue atm, its a pointless suggestion that im sure it aint gonna be done so stop making it seem like a big deal. The changes made to sage wizard in the past years would be nothing if this would be done. For some reason they touched sage wizards, to make it relevant, since no one looked to it being useless not usable in anyway. Taking away its advantages its jsut stupid to stop with this. 

Offline Edu

• Forum Veteran
that's what's in the skill description but not how it really works, i tested both.
so smart
+1 just change sage divine pyro to generate +10 extra chi instead of reduce fire res, especially if u a sage wiz and are retarded enough to use divine pyro's 20% fire reduction instead of undines 60%  :police:

>ok didn't know sage divine pyro here is edited since nobody play sage ahahah, so maybe like still make divine pyro useful in other way
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2019, 04:36 am by prettygoodplayer

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am

https://imgur.com/a/WmmuUNZ

Silence animal.

You are beneath me.

Go easy on that dude my niga

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
someone explain what increasing the range has anything to do with debuffs, youre just using it further away without having to run out infront of everyone in pk right? how does that affect anything :normal-43:

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran

Sage has near infinite Chi, Quicker heals, Black Ice Dragon Strike, Longer stun on frozen flame, Epic Server only buff on the magic attack given by quaff. Epic Sever only buff on PDEF.

It's not about sage def being lower, it's that it was raised above retail just for this server. Name another class that has gotten spoiled like that? Just one cultivation not the class?

Sage mage has so many independent buffs and edges that only exist because of epic.

I've played sage since before any of these free buffs were given to me, and I'll do it after we get an undine strike that works in mass lmao.

You used to message me back in the day about how broken sage mage was tbh.
Sage mage has gotten personalized buffs on epic, so what? You still see way more demon wiz around and people could probably barely name 2 sage wizards on server, figure why...
Half your points are exagerated, you talk about sage frozen flame being longer, ignoring the fact that demon chance of proc is higher. Talk about heal being faster, where in 60% of cases demon wiz will just quaff instaheal in any pvp scenario.
The quaff damage has never been comparable to the relative damage sage wizards gets on official from it. Right now sage quaff gives equal damage to 1spark, and costs 1 spark itself. Tell me how that is any different from 1 sparking, despite the extra damage of 1 spark being ridiculously irrelevant still.
Yes sage has some extra edges and thats what makes it finally worth playing, these buffs were a reaction from the dev team to literally 0 sage mages in pk and are perfectly balanced as it is right now.
Dont know what personal random talk you pulling up btw, i have never seen sage as superior until new black ice dragon skill.
someone explain what increasing the range has anything to do with debuffs, youre just using it further away without having to run out infront of everyone in pk right? how does that affect anything :normal-43:
Because divine pyro range is > than undine range right now. And sage cultivation already casts a debuff equal to 60% (=undind fire debuff) on the target. Therefor they have an advantage over demon who has to get close to debuff. Changing that takes away what sage has over demon, which is pretty huge since pk atm is mostly about max ranges.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello guys, in mass pvp sage mage has more advantage over demon mage, duo to infinite chi, aoe silence, all of you pvp with 3 eps in party, you can easily tell your ep to give you CT buff, then oh wow you have the only advantage demon mage has wawe, the undine is boost for both demon and sage mages, mages are becoming utterly useless in pvp especially now it's air pk based server, the class soon will become as useless as psys.

the class needs survival boost such as anti stun range increase on undine make mages 2spark undo  negative debuffs, 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
+1                

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
my boys theres less than 8 mages in total on server who still play the class in mass pvp x D 

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Because divine pyro range is > than undine range right now. And sage cultivation already casts a debuff equal to 60% (=undind fire debuff) on the target. Therefor they have an advantage over demon who has to get close to debuff. Changing that takes away what sage has over demon, which is pretty huge since pk atm is mostly about max ranges.
fair enough, kinda like giving sage veno hf on nova