Epic Perfect World

30m Undine for mages

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
again, can you boost undine's range to 30m ? just test it for a patch you'll see it'll do 0 harm to the balance yet it'll make mages better class to play in pvp thank you

Offline Apocalypse

• Ana #1 ♥

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
- I'd like mages to stay useless to make me feel better about not keeping - 12 wrist when I rolled it and choose old stats bc I'm too fast

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
- I'd like mages to stay useless to make me feel better about not keeping - 12 wrist when I rolled it and choose old stats bc I'm too fast
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Takes away one of the few advantages sage mage has with divine pyro debuff. Would need to work something out to keep that balance between cultis up.

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
No one cares about sage mage

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
:tiger-20: nice

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
No one cares about sage mage
Stop trying to step up towards people way above your league. You are clueless about the game to even suggest or understand what ever.
Changing undine range is not an issue, the game is supposed to be fixed in terms of balance and such, this aint an issue atm and it would be removing advantages from the few sage wizards have, deal with it cause thats how it was made and its a gameplay part from wizards every since the skill was made
Really never saw an issue with this ever.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Hehe guys spamming 50% metal with 25 seconds duration + purge bow with 6 +range ain't an issue either he hehe I'm an unknown he hehe hhe hehe who the *** yuko is

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
:normal-43:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
:normal-43:
Edit: Lol @ people acting as if sage mage didnt benefit from this aswell

Offline Menfis

• Haters Gonna Hate
  • Characters: woiva
Stop trying to step up towards people way above your league. You are clueless about the game to even suggest or understand what ever.
Changing undine range is not an issue, the game is supposed to be fixed in terms of balance and such, this aint an issue atm and it would be removing advantages from the few sage wizards have, deal with it cause thats how it was made and its a gameplay part from wizards every since the skill was made
Really never saw an issue with this ever.
if u are a wizard and got same channelling for Sage and Demon fairy:
Sage will cast Divine Pyro faster, also heal.
Not sure about phy def for sage wiz, but i guess its also buffed.
Seems like Sage has more advantages than Demon here ?!

Anyway, -1 for undine 30m.
Legacy lives on.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
+1 Sage would also benefit. That argument is wack. 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
if u are a wizard and got same channelling for Sage and Demon fairy:
Sage will cast Divine Pyro faster, also heal.
Not sure about phy def for sage wiz, but i guess its also buffed.
Seems like Sage has more advantages than Demon here ?!

Anyway, -1 for undine 30m.
Pretty sure demon version of Divine Pyro increases the chan of it so its faster than Sage, only diff between them is Divine adds undine Fire decrease defenses. The heal was something crucial in order to make the sage relevant on this sv. 
Phy def, demon still has more, just sage had a bit of a buff so it wouldnt be so squishy as if they wearing nothing 

Sage lacks channeling, sage was supposed to have more damage than Demon but they lack channeling and cant wear a atk lvl and hit as fast as Demon. Demon has more phy def. 
And on this sv being able to wear atk level weap as a mage when sage cant be as a use, says it all anyway. lol