Epic Perfect World

Muted and lonely... JOKE TIME

Offline Evermore

• Evermore le Nub
I got muted and I have like 35 minutes but I'm lonely and bored so someone tell me some stupid/ offensive (not TOO offensive, no trouble here D:<)/ dumb/ cheesy/ whatever jokes or stories to help me pass the time and also get to know the wonderful EPW community.
Of awesomeness.
Iloveyouall. But not Baylee because she hates me I think. #brokenhearted.

Offline Chire

KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Evermore

• Evermore le Nub
Peteto.
I actually smiled at that, why is that funny?..
WHY IS THAT FUNNY? XD

Offline Chire

I actually smiled at that, why is that funny?..
WHY IS THAT FUNNY? XD

Epic Peteto World <3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Antihero

I got muted and I have like 35 minutes but I'm lonely and bored so someone tell me some stupid/ offensive (not TOO offensive, no trouble here D:<)/ dumb/ cheesy/ whatever jokes or stories to help me pass the time and also get to know the wonderful EPW community.
Of awesomeness.
Iloveyouall. But not Baylee because she hates me I think. #brokenhearted.

I'm conflicted. I want to say that it smells like teen angst in here. I also want to tell you that you shouldn't care whether or not Baylee hates you because wannabes, especially ones on the internet are generally pretty bitter. Decisions decisions...

vlntbty

LOL

I'm conflicted. I want to say that it smells like teen angst in here. I also want to tell you that you shouldn't care whether or not Baylee hates you because wannabes, especially ones on the internet are generally pretty bitter. Decisions decisions...

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Peteto.
Yeah, this "peteto" joke was kinda raging on epw some time back, and lol that amount of peteto on WC! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Evermore

• Evermore le Nub

The teen angst is so stronk but naw I honestly dont mind lol I just mess around on world chat and get a litttttle too far but yeah I just wanted to post stuff on the forum, and BTW I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BAYLEE... I dont even know her but we were all catfighting in world chat. That's besides the point. D:< the point here is I'm bored and wanna hear some funny shit. I know you guys are funny. Or maybe just funny looking?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Here are some jokes:

What is long, hard and full of seamen?

A submarine

What is large, jiggles and is filled with milk?

A gallon of milk.

...Get your heads out of the gutter. -_-
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Here are some jokes:

A submarine

A gallon of milk.

^^LOOL! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Evermore

• Evermore le Nub
Here are some jokes:

A submarine

A gallon of milk.

.... I died XD THAT WAS FUNNY LOL thanks <3

Offline Chire

.... I died XD THAT WAS FUNNY LOL thanks <3
Welp, that's my precious guildie for you <3 Now sadly I have to sleep :( ni ni Q_Q
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I'm looking for an ini for my veno so far no luck <.<.... Came to epw forums saw this thought I'd comment on it. Hiyers.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Here are some jokes:

A submarine

A gallon of milk.

LOL I got one...What word starts with P and ends with orn? Popcorn.

LOL I got one...What word starts with P and ends with orn? Popcorn.

Antihero

I'm looking for an ini for my veno so far no luck <.<.... Came to epw forums saw this thought I'd comment on it. Hiyers.

Ok.