Epic Perfect World

Kill the GM over

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Hi all, 
  Before jumping on me about how "noob" I am, cause I get killed by squads of 10s, I'd like to make a suggestion about the killing the GM event. There are guilds monopolizing the area whenever such events occur and I find it utterly unfair for any of the other players being there with no 20 ppl on their squads who are trying to just get the rewards, to eventually get killed by massive squads. I know the event occurs in pk active areas and GMs ofcourse cant have their minds on people killing other people, but it's super annoying whenever we get there to be killed and not allowed to participate. It just doesn't make sense at this point. It's like giving free rewards to certain guilds that have strong numbers all day. And no, I'm not complaining about the rewards 'cause they're not that huge, I'm complaining about the pointless cause of such events. And yes I said the word "complaining". Have fun y'all. :)

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Don't your guild pk as well?

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
you want gm slayer event for blue names or wht wtf lol, thts the whole point of event is to make pk 
.l.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
they could just simply ban PK that isn't directly related to the event
:)

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
Don't your guild pk as well?
Again, am not talking about me. People in guilds that dont pk, cant even get close to GMs. 
you want gm slayer event for blue names or wht wtf lol, thts the whole point of event is to make pk

The point of event is to kill gm and get rewards. No?

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
If you don't want to pk, why would you want to kill the gm? "rewards are not that huge"
Just go to the others events, chill

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well this is a proper event like any other, the idea was how it has been done in order also for a challenge of PVP in order to get the reward, doubt it would change
What you could do is suggest more events and give ideas for them to host it. 

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
Again, am not talking about me. People in guilds that dont pk, cant even get close to GMs.
The point of event is to kill gm and get rewards. No?

buddy if the reward was actually something, i would some wht agree with you, but its just a simple title that only one guy out of everyone attacking the gm gets, which i think it is to promote pk between guilds more than it is just a reward.  but as yoko said you could suggest new events with rewards you never know might be applied by Gms. 

.l.

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
If you don't want to pk, why would you want to kill the gm? "rewards are not that huge"
Just go to the others events, chill
Cause GM is called killGM, not killallexceptforGM. 
buddy if the reward was actually something, i would some wht agree with you, but its just a simple title that only one guy out of everyone attacking the gm gets, which i think it is to promote pk between guilds more than it is just a reward.  but as yoko said you could suggest new events with rewards you never know might be applied by Gms.

Rewards aren't that huge but when u do want to participate in an event and u can't cause of guilds with lots of squads camping GMs, it's hella annoying. 

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Cause GM is called killGM, not killallexceptforGM. Rewards aren't that huge but when u do want to participate in an event and u can't cause of guilds with lots of squads camping GMs, it's hella annoying.
For a fact you don't need to wipe a guild to get the kill on the gm, you can just fly and hit it and eventually get the kill as many already does, just use the brain :)

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
For a fact you don't need to wipe a guild to get the kill on the gm, you can just fly and hit it and eventually get the kill as many already does, just use the brain :)
^ this, just work your way around it, wait till the GMs hp drops, IG and aim for the last hit. :rolleyes:
on every server you find, Kill the GM will always create PK. if you're gonna be butthurt over dying, either form a squad or PK or do another event rofl. 
bAn pK fRoM kiLL tHe gM eVeNt.

Offline Kia

Ever thought about the fact that some events might exist to encourage players to leave SZ and participate in this strange activity called PvP?

We have way too many boring PvE events as is already, we don't need to turn more of them into it. If you want to PvE you can go do TT or Abaddon.
1-2 runs of either will most likely give you more item value than the reward of any event anyway.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I do believe nowadays it help initiate pk.

In the past, E.T. days, eventually it became a rule for people not to pk event people where it was known to the GM.

I have to agree with the others on this.
The event rewards are small to keep a real lock on things.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart