Epic Perfect World

Fast ec

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I was wondering if there is a way we can have a place where people can go play rock paper... And tic tac ... And bet each other.

I'm guessing it can be possible we open trade add ec we bet them play game and winner gets
It it can be a lot of coding I guess just a suggestion to help rich asses lose some ec :)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Or... or... a easiest way to get EC.

Only you would say something like that.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
just scamm pl , best way :-*

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Or import weed from Holland and sell it.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Or import weed from Holland and sell it.

haram Uriel ...

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
haram Uriel ...
Wow. you have been banned for quite a long time there btw

Offline Mac

• There Are No Excuse(s) For Failure. . .
Make a girl character and marry a rich guy and BAM easy EC

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
There are many ways to earn EC, let me name a few.

-Run Phoenix Valley
-Do the quest chain in Frost(although it is more for getting Pure God Stones, it still gives EC nonetheless)
-Get a squad together and do GV
-Do your BHs
-The treasure quest from Sharp Spear gives EC I think, I just never got any yet.
-If you are a good artist, you can take commissions for EC.
-Go to Rancor events and kill the mobs. You can get a lot of EC just by picking up what other people left behind. They can't QQ over it because if they wanted they should have picked it up. It doesn't count as stealing from them if they didn't bother to pick it up.
-Do the Celestial Tigers event. The Head Hunter has a quest that goes with the event, get it. Rack up 2k+ contribution and at the end of the event you will have five minutes to get your prize from a mailbox. The prize contains a Desperate Horn which is turned in with the Head Hunter for the quest you got before(or during) the event. You will also receive some packs. I don't know what is in the packs for the top ranking people but the normal packs everyone with 2k+ contribution gets contains EC.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to be as helpful as I could. :tiger-19:
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Consist

• Old Player

LMFAOOOOOO

LaceyPip

NOW THIS.....aint a lie!!!  LMAO