Epic Perfect World

How to Get Event Tokens (Non-PVP)

Offline RandomWindowArt

• Characters: Wilgefortis
Are there any events that award event tokens that aren't PVP? I want a couple of mounts, but it seems like all the events that pop up in game are PVP related. I'm not good at PVP, so I'm not sure if I would get any sort of reward for it (or is it participation reward?). 

Thanks!

Offline Buffy

• Characters: BuffyKing, ENTITY, NoPainNoGame
  • Faction: LOVE Leader
Well if you want ET try doing Hide and seek or battle arena event. If you wanna step back completely from dying by some pk faction gank well try doing abba. It gives a bunch of ET and SOD/SOA.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
reminder that hide & seek can be done blue-name :)

any PVE events that are GM-hosted (Cube!) will do, too.

Abaddon isn't worth doing anymore. Takes too long for the rewards you get.
Last Edit: Sept 18, 2019, 06:06 am by Rikku
:)

Offline RandomWindowArt

• Characters: Wilgefortis
So I never played this game hard core back in the day, and I've only been on this realm for maybe two weeks so I have no idea what any of that second sentence you said means Buffy, lol. I "tried" doing this hide and seek thing today, but I have no idea what you are looking for/what the rules are for that and its generally found before I can even get to where it is supposed to be (if I even know that place!)

I guess I also need a guide or something to these events. I never got to end game in the retail version of the game, and I'm new to private servers. So I need to know what the PVE events are, and how to do them. Are there any guides for that?